22nd March 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue a career in LAW field?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 11th now and after completing my Intermediate I want to pursue a career in LAW field so I want to know what is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue a career in LAW field? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th for pursuing Interior Designing course?
  2. What is the percentage required in class 12th to pursue LAW courses?
  3. How can I pursue B.Sc Zoology after completing class 12th? What is the minimum marks required for admission?
  4. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to pursue Graduation with B.Sc course?
  6. Which is the best course between M.Sc and MCA after completion of B.Sc? Can I get job after scoring 52% marks in 12th Class?
  7. Procedure for learning Law?
  8. Is it possible to pursue law just after 12th class in Canada?
  9. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  10. Career options in the field of law? I want to change stream from science to law after 12th
  11. What is the TCS placement eligibility criteria?
  12. Can I study Law in Abroad after completing 12th PCB?
  13. Eligible criteria for TCS? Am I eligible for TCS after 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 74.28% in BCA?
  14. Am I eligible to take Law after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  15. What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th to become a Commercial Pilot? Which course do I need to pursue? -- [New]
  16. Career opportunities if i pursue law after 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th (Science) scoring 48% marks?
  18. Which subjects are required in class 12th for pursuing a career in Geoinformatics?
26th March 2017, 10:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue a career in LAW field?

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test. CLAT is conducted by National Law University. 2017 CLAT will be conducted by Chanakya Law University. The minimum academic qualification required for CLAT exam is that candidate must have 10+2 from a recognized board with 45% marks or more.

For SC/ST candidates, it is 5% less. Senior secondary board appearing candidates can also apply for CLAT exam. For any more details about this exam, you can visit Click Here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?