16th August 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required to qualify CAT exam?

minimum marks to qualify cat exam?...could u please tell me

6th August 2014, 11:22 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required to qualify CAT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
minimum marks to qualify cat exam?...could u please tell me
CAT (i.e) Common Admission Test is a competitive exam and its all about how much you score in comparison to others. And no such official notification has been released by now. You need to score above 90% marks in the CAT examination in order to get the admission for MBA course in reputed college. So, I suggest you prepare well for CAT examination and try to score more than 60% marks. Some MBA Institution may also consider your 12th standard and Graduation marks also. You must ensure that you should have good academic records.
23rd August 2015, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

WHICH TOP COLLEGES ACCEPT 12TH STANDARD AND GRADUATE MARKS TO ADMIT FOR MBA WITHOUT ENTRANCE EXAM
29th September 2015, 06:47 PM
sambit125
Junior Member+

You need appear for CAT entrance exam to get in to IIM's.

The minimum percentage required to apply for CAT is 50% in your graduation.

To get into IIM's you should get good percentile.

The Approx percentile required for you is 90-99 percentile to get into IIM's.

Fee structure of IIM's varies from college to college.

The minimum fee will be 8 lakhs for Business schools and maximum will be 15 lakhs.

List Of Top IMM's :

All The Best...
30th September 2015, 09:12 PM
ant man

CAT stands for common admission test. CAT is a MBA entrance exam which is conducted all states across India.

CAT exam is conducted every year. There is no restriction for appearing the number of times in CAT exam, no age limit applicable.

All the candidates must complete degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

Through CAT you can take admission in all the top B-schools such as IIM's, IIT's etc.

The minimum marks required in CAT exam to qualify is minimum 99 or 98 percentile score to get call from the IIM's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?