22nd December 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBA after PG Diploma?

I have completed my diploma in mechanical and then pg diploma in mechatronics Is it possible to do MBA after pg diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Is diploma considered to be equal to degree? Can I do MBA after diploma?
  2. Can I do MBA after my diploma? I have completed 3 years diploma after 10th
  3. How to do MBA after diploma? I have completed 3 years diploma after 10th
  4. Is it possible to study MBA after diploma?
  5. Am i eligible to do MBA course after doing Diploma course only?
  6. Which course can be completed by a commerce student in 1 or 2 years?
  7. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  8. What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam?
  9. How to get a Automobile related course in MBA after finishing diploma?
  10. Any chance to do MBA after diploma in ETC engineering?
  11. How may i join MBA program after completion of my graduate diploma in business administration?
  12. How can the diploma holders take admission in MCA or MBA?
  13. What is the scope of MBA in IT? Can I specialize in IT after graduating from B.Com and diploma in Management Information System?
  14. Is it possible to do MBA after PG Diploma? -- [New]
  15. Is Diploma in textile engineering equivalent to Graduation? Can I do MBA after diploma?
  16. How may i join MBA program after completion of my graduate diploma in business administration?
  17. Can I pursue an MBA after I finish my diploma?
  18. Can I take up MBA in correspondence after diploma in mechanical
6th January 2014, 01:49 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA after PG Diploma?

Minimum eligibility criteria for doing the MBA course is one need to have minimum qualification of graduation with at least of 50 percent marks for the candidates who belongs to schedule cast and scheduled tribe categories they need to have minimum of 45 percent marks in their graduation course .

There are many entrance exams by which you may take admission in the MBA exam. Here i am listed some of the entrance exam by which you may take admission in the MBA course.

CAT
MAT
CMAT
XAT
IGNOU
HPMAT

And there are lots of other exam also by which any of student can take admission in the MBA course.

The eligibility criteria for these exams are different with each entrance exam.

CAT exam required minimum of 55 percent marks in graduation and schedule caste and scheduled tribe students required to have minimum of 50 percent marks in their graduation in order to appear for this exam after clearing the CAT exam one can take admission into MBA course.

If you have done your graduation then you can apply for the MBA entrance exams but if you don't have done graduation course then sorry to say that you are not allowed to appear for the MBA entrance exams because the minimum eligibility criteria for the MBA entrance exam is graduation.

All candidates who want to appear for the MBA entrance exam required minimum qualification of graduation with at least of 55 percent marks if they want to appear for the cat exam.
6th January 2014, 10:13 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to apply for MBA course after completing PG Diploma course. Diploma and graduate both are different. Candidate who have passed degree course from a recognized University are eligible to apply for this examination. If you are not completed degree than you are ineligible to apply for MBA course.

MBA i.e Master of Business Administration and the course is divided into 4 semester and duration of 2 years. To apply for MBA course, the candidate should have a completed degree course(10+2+3) from a recognized University and must secure at least 50% Marks in aggregate.

So it is clear anybody want to join MBA course the candidate should have a compulsory completed degree course. Being a diploma candidates are ineligible to apply for this examination.
28th April 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have diploma cours in mechanical .But i am examination in IAS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?