25th January 2018, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

What minimum percentage is required in 10th to get PCM combination in Higher Secondary?

How much marks should anyone get in 10th to get Physics, Chemistry and Biology i.e. PCM group in Higher Secondary for doing MBBS later on?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  2. Which combination of subjects in Higher Secondary is needed to be eligible to IIST entrance exam?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Assam Board to study Humanities in Higher Secondary?
  4. Minimum percentage required in higher secondary to join YMCA?
  5. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get Higher Secondary Science admission in Air Force Senior Secondary School, Palam?
  7. What is the subject combination required in higher secondary to study nutrition honours?
  8. Can I get job in IBM with 50% marks in 12th being a B.E. graduate?
  9. What is the minimum percentage required in PCM for getting admission in engineering college?
  10. Subjects combination in Higher Secondary for a candidate who want to study Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which combination to choose between PCM and PCB for Higher Secondary to study Software Engineering?
  12. What combination should I choose in Higher Secondary with Biology for brighter future?
  13. Minimum percentage required in AHSEC Higher Secondary Board exam to get distinction?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE exam to study Science in Higher Secondary? Format of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study Higher Secondary Science in National High School, Kolkata?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Assam Board to study 11th Science in Barpathar Higher Secondary School, Golaghat? -- [New]
  17. Percentage required in 10th to get admission in Christ Church Higher Secondary School, Guna? Entrance exam and previous year question papers of it?
  18. Can I apply for JBT after doing 12th from Arts?
27th January 2018, 09:05 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What minimum percentage is required in 10th to get PCM combination in Higher Secondary?

To get admission for pursuing Higher Secondary course with PCM stream, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination in all subjects from a Government recognised board. Admissions in Higher Secondary PCM stream are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through admission test conducted by the respective school/ college.
28th January 2018, 12:09 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What minimum percentage is required in 10th to get PCM combination in Higher Secondary?

There is no common required aggregate to get admission in PCM stream in 10th.

The discipline is offered on merit basis as per availability of seat in particular stream in the school.

In most of the school candidates have to qualify in admission entrance test for admission.

But, if you want to get admission in MBBS course, you are not eligible to appear in NEET examination after 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

The eligibility to appear for NEET is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB and have scored minimum 50%.

So, select the course as according to your interest and future plan.
28th January 2018, 04:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that you have made a typing error in the question by typing PCM instead of PCB ( which refers Physics, Chemistry and Biology ) which is the requirement for pursuing MBBS ( Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Science ) degree course.

As far as you are concerned about the minimum percentage of marks to be secured in Class 10th for pursuing higher secondary school degree with PCB group then I would like to let you know that there is no such requirement officially set by board of education and hence stream of academics is dependent of students personal choice and interest.
14th March 2018, 12:50 AM
@sha2nk
Banned

Hi,

There is no as such criteria of minimum percentage to get PCB in 12th.
Most of the schools or colleges grant admission on the basis of entrance exam while few do the same on merit basis.you percentage plays a role where merit admission is taken but very few college follow this practice.
You need to qualify the entrance test after passing 10th exam and you can do 12th in PCB from the college or school.
As far as MBBS is concerned, you need to score minimum 50% in 12th exam to be eligible for NEET exam.Once you qualify NEET you can take admission to MBBS .
Good luck.

Thank you.
27th June 2022, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

i want to take pcm its my only one option how can i get it
28th June 2023, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

can i get PCM in class 11 with 53 percent in 10th Board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?