3rd February 2017, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th JAC Board to apply for JEE Main exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to apply for JEE Main exam so I want to know what is the minimum percentage required in class 12th JAC Board to apply for JEE Main exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

7th February 2017, 07:26 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th JAC Board to apply for JEE Main exam?

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination and same is a national level engineering entrance examination held for admission in undergraduate technical courses in any CFTIs like IIT, NIT, ISM, etc. and other engineering colleges.

JEE is held once every year by CBSE in two stages which includes JEE Main and JEE Advanced respectively.

The minimum marks required in Class 12th to appear in JEE Main is at least 75% aggregate or that much aggregate that makes you lie among the top 20 percentile candidates of your respective board whichever is less. Further your academics of Class 12th must include PCM group as main subjects.

Being a JAC board you are generally required to satisfy the second criteria as in case of JAC board the top 20 percentile aggregate cutoff is quite low as it was 315 ( 63% ) marks and 303 ( 60.6% ) marks in 2015 and 2016 respectively for general category candidates.

For more details about JEE Main you can log on to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
8th February 2017, 11:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in class 12th JAC Board to apply for JEE Main exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to apply for JEE Main exam so I want to know what is the minimum percentage required in class 12th JAC Board to apply for JEE Main exam? Please answer as soon as possible.
If you fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for JEE Main exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks are eligible for JEE Main. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates. Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

Best books for JEE Main exam:-

Score More JEE Main Test Series Pack: 10 Mock Tests on Latest Syllabus & Pattern (Paperback)
Author: AIETS Experts
Price: Rs. 599

JEE Main 2015: Mathematics Crash Course 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: TMH
Price: Rs. 299
13th June 2017, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i having a question in my mind that how much percent should I have in JAC Board class 12th result of science of 2017th so that I can apply for JEE advanced IIT entrance examination. Please answer me soon
13th January 2018, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am kaushal kishor. I wrote my 12 board exam 2106 and also 2017 but both time I gain average marks. So can I eligible for reappear in 2108 board exam, and I am JAC board student . My phone no 7762830873 if you able send answer in my phone
10th May 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I am Rohit and I want to enter IIT. I want to know that how percentage is required for JEE advanced from JAC board.
It is more important to know me please you answered this quickly.
19th July 2020, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

List of 10 yers cuttof jac borad to attend jee a dv
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?