1st June 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification required for studying D.Pharmacy?

I have completed my 12th from Commerce stream. Now, am I eligible to apply for either D.Pharmacy or B.Pharmacy being from background of Commerce? If not, then what is I clear any entrance?

3rd June 2019, 06:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required for studying D.Pharmacy?

No, you are not eligible to pursue D pharmacy or B Pharmacy after completing intermediate with commerce stream because only those students are eligible to pursue pharmacy course who have completed their 10 + 2 with PCB or PCM stream.
3rd June 2019, 10:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, commerce student is not eligible to apply for D pharmacy course.

Minimum qualification required is:-
Candidates who have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and biology from a recognised board are eligible to apply for D. Pharmacy course.

Age limit :-
Age limit is between 17 years to 25 years.

Admission process:-
Admission to diploma in D. pharmacy is done on the basis of entrance exams conducted by University that offer this course on through state level Diploma Entrance Test.
Some Institute also offer direct admissions to these courses that is without conducting entrance or state level exams.
5th June 2019, 12:55 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th with Commerce, you are not eligible to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy degree course.

Further, I would also like to let you know that the minimum education required to pursue B.Pharmacy (Bachelor of Pharmacy) degree course is as same that required for Diploma in Pharmacy, so you are not eligible for pursuing B.Pharmacy degree course also as per your educational qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?