15th January 2017, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to become a District Collector? What is the minimum age required to apply for the post?

Respected Sir, My aim is to become a District Collector so I want to know what is the qualification required to become a District Collector? What is the minimum age required to apply for the post? Which exam should I prepare for? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th January 2017, 04:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become a District Collector? What is the minimum age required to apply for the post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, My aim is to become a District Collector so I want to know what is the qualification required to become a District Collector? What is the minimum age required to apply for the post? Which exam should I prepare for? Please answer as soon as possible.

The qualification required to become a District Collector is a graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. The candidates with graduation can apply for UPSC Civil Service Examinations. The civil service examination consists of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview. The minimum age required to apply for the examination will be 21 years. The maximum age limit is 32 years for general category, 35 years for OBC and 37 for SC/ST candidates. The civil service examinations are conducted once in every year. The UPSC website link is Click Here
17th January 2017, 10:43 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become a District Collector? What is the minimum age required to apply for the post?

To become a District Collector, so you have to appear in the Civil Services Examination. It is conducted by the UPSC every year.

Qualification required:-

->>The Candidates who want to appear in the Civil Services Examination, they must have a Bachelor Degree from any recognized University.

Age Limit:-

->>Candidate Minimum age should be 21 years.
1st January 2020, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir My Aim Is to become collector of the district can I Apply for UPSC exam after Completing my Diploma In Computer Engineering ?
1st December 2020, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How many attempt get to become district collector selection?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?