23rd May 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?

What is the minimum percentage a student should aquire to get admission into the biotechnology course . What are the other qualifications required

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
  2. Minimum Percentage of Marks required to get admission for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Cotton College,Guwahati?
  3. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for the exams like TANCET GATE, IAS after completing B.Tech with 51%?
  6. Can I be eligible for M.Ed after completing PG with 53%
  7. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  8. Can I be eligible for B.Ed after scoring 43%?
  9. Educational qualification required for admission in MBA course?
  10. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Minimum Qualification and Percentage of Marks required to get admission for CS course?
  12. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  13. Minimum percentage required for admission into BSc in Biotechnology in Cotton College Guwahati? Requirements to be fulfilled for admission in the course?
  14. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  15. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  17. How to do B.Com and CA after passing class 12th
  18. Minimum qualification required to do Biotechnology Genetic Human Course? Procedure for admission to the course?
23rd May 2012, 08:16 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?

Biotechnology has not developed upto the mark in India. But it is having emerging career scope. It is growing at rapid pace in India.

There are more than 150 Biotech companies in India and many more to emerge.

Lack of efficient Scientists are there in this field. Only of 20% of the Scientists are being available in this field. This field is still finding for efficient people.

You did not mention the academic level at which you want to join Biotechnology course.

If you want to join Biotechnology course at you Graduation level, then you can opt for
-B.Sc in Biotechnology
-B.Tech in Biotechnology

The duration of B.Sc course is of 3 years where as of B.Tech course is of 4 years.

The minimum eligibility criteria to join this course is by completion of 12th class in Science stream.

One can get direct admission for B.Sc course in many of the colleges where as to join B.Tech in Biotechnology, one should have to crack the respective Entrance Exam.

In order to join Biotechnology course at Post Graduation level (M.Sc Biotechnology), one should have completed Graduation in Biotechnology or any other science related stream.

Each and every university will conduct its own entrance exam for the candidates to give admission for M.Sc in Biotechnology in and around various colleges under that particular university.

Soon after the completion of Post Graduation in Biotechnology, you can join Ph.d to get Doctorate. For this, you should have to crack CSIR JRF Exam.

You should have good interest to learn various aspects, technologies in Biotechnology for the easy understanding of them.

Tremendous career scope is there for the candidates in this field in the upcoming future. Only thing is that you should have to make most out of the course.

Try to be research oriented person from the Graduation itself which will let you to become a Scientist.

Wish you all the best.
23rd May 2012, 11:20 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?

HAI FRIEND...

There are more than 150 Biotech companies in India and many more to emerge.

UNDER GRADUATE COURSES:

-B.Sc in Biotechnology
-B.Tech in Biotechnology

The duration of B.Sc course is of 3 years where as of B.Tech course is of 4 years.

The minimum eligibility criteria to join this course is by completion of 12th class in Science stream.

One can get direct admission for B.Sc course in many of the colleges where as to join B.Tech in Biotechnology, one should have to crack the respective Entrance Exam.

In order to join Biotechnology course at Post Graduation level (M.Sc Biotechnology), one should have completed Graduation in Biotechnology or any other science related stream.

Each and every university will conduct its own entrance exam for the candidates to give admission for M.Sc in Biotechnology in and around various colleges under that particular university.

Soon after the completion of Post Graduation in Biotechnology, you can join Ph.d to get Doctorate. For this, you should have to crack CSIR JRF Exam.

You should have good interest to learn various aspects, technologies in Biotechnology for the easy understanding of them.

career scope is there for the candidates in this field in the upcoming future. Only thing is that you should have to make most out of the course.

all the best.
6th June 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

what are the minimum percentage that one should get in order to get admission in biotechnology by science stream
24th July 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Are the bipc students eligible for bio technology b.tech?
24th July 2012, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

are the bipc students eligible for b.tech bio technology?
26th July 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to do biotechnology at los angeles in university of california will I get a good job and salary if I even settle there?
16th April 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage i have to score in 12th science for the addmission in biotechnology?
20th April 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required for taking admission in b.sc biotechnology
11th May 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage should i get in 12th in biology to join colleges for biotechnology?
30th June 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I have got 86% in 12th..can i be selected for b.tech in biotechnology in any govt university or college.
29th November 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Can u say how could i do ms biotechnology in California university with scholarship . And what are skill i require to do
5th December 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

in India after, 12th in science stream ,what courses are available for bio-tech? If I want to do it after graduation, in what type i should complete my graduation?
28th December 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

hi... i am 12th pass in cmmerce my marks is 47% so which course i am doing and max fees
30th March 2014, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

what minimum marks required for bsc biotechnology in any government college in kolkata
27th September 2014, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I am in class 11 and study by taking bio. what is maximum marks I have to achieve in class 12
1st April 2015, 06:33 AM
Unregistered

For biotech in engineering what cutoff marks require
how to calculate cut off marks for biotechnology in bE
1st June 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I gave scored 67.3% in my 12th boards. Will any good college give me admission for B.sc biotechnology or B.sc microbiology?
Waiting for your answer!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?