8th February 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the mode of payment of fee through SBI?

it is given that the the fee Rs.50/- has to be paid in SBI.Is it by means of demand draft

Related Questions:
  1. IES examination 2015 notification
  2. How can I change the fee payment mode to No in UPSC form for female aspirants?
  3. Examination fee applicable for Territorial Army? Mode of fee payment?
  4. Fees of MBBS courses in JIPMER for General Candidates?
  5. What is the duration and mode of payment to prepare for bank jobs as PO and Clerk? Can I submit my fee in installments? Which coaching center is nearby my area?
  6. How to apply for JIPMER Entrance Exam?
  7. Criteria, fee structure and mode of payment of KCET for non Karnataka candidates?
  8. Fee structure and mode of payment for both module of CS executive course? -- [New]
  9. What is the fee structure for bank/railway/ssc coaching? What coaching centers are nearer to my locality? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of top colleges in Delhi University for B.Com distance
  11. Details about Group II exam in Tamilnadu? What is the syllabus?
  12. What is the mode for paying fee during counseling and how much fee is required for 3A category?
  13. When admission form of Christ college will be given for admission in Christ College of Commerce?
  14. Am I eligible for SSC JR exam after passing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Detailed procedure of offline payment for IISC PhD entrance exam fee? Whether to pay through DD or Challan? In whom favour should I pay and where to payable at?
  16. Date of ISI B.Maths exam 2016? ISI is easy to crack for IITian?
  17. Information about offline mode of fees payment for IISC entrance exam?
  18. Can I give exam without SBI PO exam cash voucher? Any option to give exam without admit card without fee payment challan(Cash Voucher)?
4th June 2012, 01:23 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the mode of payment of fee through SBI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
it is given that the the fee Rs.50/- has to be paid in SBI.Is it by means of demand draft
If it is mentioned in the Notification that fees is Paid in SBI, It means you have to deposit the fees of Rs 50 directly in SBI Bank. To submit the fees in SBI Bank, you have to download the challan form. The challan form is either available in the official website or available in the Notification.

You can also pay the fees by SBI Debit Credit card or Through Internet Banking at the time of filling the online application form.

So, please read the Notification properly, in notification it is properly mentioned how to remit the fees.
4th June 2012, 09:05 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.................
AS you have mentioned that it is stated that the fees is RS 50/- , then you have to direct deposit this amount in bank through a Challan form.
I am providing you some details information......

The challan form are as follows........

For more details visit SBI official website .

Good luck.........
30th August 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

how many digit in demand draft no.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?