6th September 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

What is the MSc Biochemistry syllabus for IIT?

please tell me the msc biochemistry syllabus for iit

Related Questions:
  1. What is the MSc Biochemistry syllabus for IIT?
  2. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  3. MSc. Biochemistry entrance exams and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is MSc Biochemistry syllabus for IIT entrance exam
  5. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  6. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  7. Jobs after MSc in Biochemistry?
  8. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  9. Is MSc Biochemistry a better option?
  10. What is the syllabus of MSc Biochemistry? Date of the admission test of MSc Chemistry?
  11. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  12. Which are the best colleges in India after passing MSc Biochemistry?
  13. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Biochemistry in Hyderabad?
  14. CET exam is compulsory for MSc Biochemistry? What is the syllabus of MSc Biochemistry?
  15. Is CET exam compulsory for MSc Biochemistry? What is the syllabus of MSc Biochemistry?
  16. How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry
  17. Which one is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Biochemistry or M.Sc Chemistry? -- [New]
  18. What are the jobs available in Managalore after completing MSc in Biochemistry?
6th September 2017, 01:45 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the MSc Biochemistry syllabus for IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please tell me the msc biochemistry syllabus for iit

Details Regarding M.SC Biochemistry:- Duration of M.SC biochemistry course is 2 years and which are subdivided into 4 semesters. Here below is details regarding M.SC biochemistry syllabus:-

Syllabus for M.SC Biochemistry:-

Syllabus for Semester I :-

>> Structure and function of bio molecules.

>> Cell biology and Physiology.

>> Enzymology.

>> Bioenergetics and intermediary metabolism.

Syllabus for Semester II:-

>> Molecular biology I.

>> Nutritional and clinical biochemistry.

>> Biophysical and biochemical techniques.

Syllabus for Semester III:-

>> Molecular biology II.

>> Basic biotechnology.

>> Immunology.

>> Introductory microbiology.

Syllabus for Semester IV :-

>> Biostatistics and research documentary.

>> Bio – informatics.

>> Stem cell and reproduction.

>> Project report.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?