8th August 2010, 04:05 PM
hemant yadav

What is the national and international ranking of KIIT Bhubaneswar Orrisa? Future prospects of doing B.Tech and M.Tech from this college?

I am very confused about KIIT,bhubaneswar,orrisa ,can you tell me what is the national and international standing of this college. its ranking in top engineering colleges of india. what are the future prospects of doing B.Tech and M.Tech from this college

4th April 2011, 06:10 PM
chiranjeev90

Default Re: What is the national and international ranking of KIIT Bhubaneswar Orrisa? Future prospects of doing B.Tech and M.Tech from this college?

hii,
KIIT ,bhubaneswar orissa is one of the finnest and renound college with the best infrastructure .
it provides quality education.
i would like to clear ur idea about the ranking process,ranking of a college is based on the the number of students got placements in that particular year and ranking differs from year to year.
presently the rank of KIIT's in thw world is 4174
and is among the best 20 in INDIA.
so pursuing your b.tech or m.tech is friutfull and worths ur money as it it a well recognized deemed university that allmost all companies are aware of.
8th April 2011, 06:41 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the national and international ranking of KIIT Bhubaneswar Orrisa? Future prospects of doing B.Tech and M.Tech from this college?

the kalinga institute of industrial technology is one of the reputed university to become a successful and big education hub in a very short interval of time .....

it became the deemed university in the year 2007 and now it stands as THE KIIT UNIVERSITY.....
It ranks amongst the top private engineering colleges in india
it is at the first position in the race of the private institution in the eastern india
and it stands 2nd after the iit kharagpur ..
it is also at the top position in the entire Orissa ...
and about the placement there is absolutely 100 % placement record from the past few years ......

there are many faculties recruited from the various IIT and NIT ...
the faculties are very knowledgeable and very much helping nature

KIIT UNIVERSITY is also gaining much popularity at the international level .
It has signed many MOUs with many foreign countries ......
so feel free to take admission in the KIIT UNIVERSITY
4th May 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Sc final year student & have got admission in kiit university for doing MBA.But I am confused that is it a good university for MBA & does it gives good placements to MBA students?
12th May 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i m ambareesh want to know which company ties with kalinga
12th May 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I have got 1585(gen) rank in KIIT 2011. Do I have any chance of getting into KIIT Bhubaneswar for B.Tech degree in a good branch?? Plz reply!!~
14th May 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

i have got 700 rank in general women category in kiit .is there any chance of getting into kiit bhubaneshwar for btech degree in good branch???
15th May 2011, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

sir i have got 8644gen rank in kiit 2011 .can i get a good branch
15th May 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for MSc. Biotechnology in KIIT
16th May 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I have got 6154 rank in KIIT Bhubneshwar .Can any body tell me the rank is reasonable for getting btech mechanical branch ?. What will the hostel & mess charges per annum?
19th May 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

i have got 667 rank in general women ....what r the branches dat i can get..??pls reply...
19th May 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

i got 274 orissa state rank and all india rank 3344..............can i get btech....or btech/mba dual degree ????
20th May 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I have got the rank of 25538 in the KIITS 2011.Can I get admission there directly and which branch should I expect?
25th May 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

its depends on luck guys
26th May 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I got 13000 rank in KIIT. Can i get any branch there?
29th May 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

is there any way of getting admission in kiit bhubhaneshwar in mbbs after getting a 2537 rank in mbbs...?what is the donation structure?
29th May 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 1585(gen) rank in KIIT 2011. Do I have any chance of getting into KIIT Bhubaneswar for B.Tech degree in a good branch?? Plz reply!!~
Never come to KIIT university. It is not a good college.
22nd June 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

what is kiit university bhubaneswar's recent placement record? is it true that placement in b.tech computer science is 100%?? what kind of package is offered? any outstanding records??!!!!!!!
25th June 2011, 04:41 PM
Subhendu Nath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Man u must be joking..I ranked 10000 in KIIT 2011 and got B.Tech M.Tech dual degree in Mechanical stream...
2nd July 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

is cv raman institute of technology is good for doing B.tech?is the placement good and what is it's fee structure?
13th August 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

campus selection percentage on 2010-2011
25th December 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Guys its a gd university
be free to join ht
n in the matter of placement
in 2011 microsoft take 3 student frm kiit n tm t 708 stdnt
16th May 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

why the rank of kiit among the top 100 colleges is decreasing day by day...as in 2009 it was at 16 position ,in 2011 it was at 100 and now its nowhere in the list?????
13th June 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

is doing dual degree in kiit,bhubaneshwar in EEE fruitful???plz reply
18th February 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

KIIT is a good clg for CS and IT only ........ as far as its placement is concerned .
18th February 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

KIIT just gives good placement to IT or CS students.
8th May 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I have got 151 rank in kiit and 11000 in viteee and 16000 in srmeee
Which collage and branch is best for me
8th May 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 7th Rank this year in KIITEE for M.Tech Program. Do I have any chance of getting scholarship / fee waiver scheme there? Also What are the % of M.Tech Students getting placed from KIIT ?
7th July 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the benefit of doing m.tech incomputer sc. From kiit piyush
17th January 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the present national & international ranking of kiit orissa???? For future prospects of doing Mbbs and Bsc nursing and Btech and Mtech from this institute ?????
14th May 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the career aspects in Chemical Engineering?After completing my Btech in Chemical Engineering.How would i go for MIT in Cambridge.Please suggest.
4th June 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I am already take admission at vit, srm and kiit at B.TECH, COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING. Now KIIT is nearest location from my residence. What will be best dicision?
18th June 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

the college ranking according to NAAC 2014 CGPA out of 4.... SRM CGPA- 3.50..... VIT CGPA-3.25.......... KIIT CGPA-3.36. nw its upto u wat university u prefer.
18th June 2014, 11:26 AM
teetan

acc to NAAC accredition 2014 CGPA(OUT OF 4) OF following universities r as follows.... SRM CGPA-3.50.......... VIT CGPA-3.25.... KIIT CGPA- 3.36... nw its upto u which university u want to take admission
27th June 2014, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

sir which colg i should choose from kiit bhubaneshwar nd bvp pune for btech course
9th May 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have secured 14161 rank in kiitee this year.how much is the chances to get b.tech dual degree in good branch.
14th May 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir. I have got 9946 rank in general and 302 in sc category can i get cs branch in kiit. Pls repw.
17th May 2017, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the present status of Biotechnology dual course (B.Tech M.Tech) in India of KIIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?