26th August 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the NEET cut-off for admission in BAMS in government colleges?

I got 245 marks in NEET, 2019 exam session. Can I get admission in any government college to do Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.)? Also, let me know about top 15 government colleges for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.).

21st October 2022, 08:29 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What is the NEET cut-off for admission in BAMS in government colleges?

The cut-off varies every year and the Admission also depends on the number of students taking Admission in the college
If you belong to the reserved category there are greater chances of you being selected in the government college
The list of the top BAMS college are
Institute of medical science Banaras Hindu University
Shree Guru Gobind Singh tricentenary university,gurgaon
Tilak ayurveda Mahavidyalaya ,pune
KG Mittal ayurvedic college and hospital , Mumbai
Government Ayurveda college and hospital,Nagpur
State Ayurvedic college and hospital
Podar Ayurveda medical college, Mumbai
Chatrapati shahu ji maharaj university
Kerala University of health science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?