5th May 2022, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

How many times compartment exams can be given?

I appeared in cbse class 12 2020 exam and got compartment in maths. I gave gave compartment maths exam but again failed. Can I give my compartment exam in 2023?

7th May 2022, 04:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many times compartment exams can be given?

The maximum number of times a student can give a compartment exams in CBSE 12th is three times.
For more detail visit www.cbse.nic.in
7th May 2022, 08:11 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Students can appear 3 times to give compartment exams. Students need to appear in compartment exams in which subjects they got compartment.
7th May 2022, 08:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

CBSE rules for appearing in the Compartment examination says that A candidate placed in compartment may reappear at the compartmental examination to be held in July/August and may avail himself/herself of the second chance in March/April next year and may further avail himself/herself of the third chance at the compartmental examinations to be held in July/August of that year. The candidate will be declared 'Pass' provided he/she qualifies the compartmental subject/subjects in which he/she had failed.

So, having appeared in your Class 12th board examination in 2020, your last opportunity for appearing in the compartmental examination ended in the July/August 2021 and hence you can appear in the compartment examination of 2023 to clear your compartment in Maths.

For complete details regardinmg CBSE Scheme of Board examination and Pass Criteria, you can refer to the link https://www.cbse.gov.in/cbsenew/Exam...20CRITERIA.pdf.
8th May 2022, 05:32 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

As per CBSE , a student can appear 3 times for a compartment exam in a continuous session.
Candidate can appear only in those subjects in which they got compartment.
Syllabus remains the same for compartment exam .
Those who fail in all 3 chances of compartment exam in the subject they couldn't clear will be required to reappear and pass in subsequent annual class 12 board exam for all subjects.
8th May 2022, 08:01 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

According to CBSE, students can appear for compartment examination 3 times in a continuous session. Students can only attend subjects in which they have got compartments. No other matters will be entertained by the Board. However, the examination syllabus will remain the same.
8th May 2022, 09:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

How many times compartment exams can be given?

As per CBSE, student can appear 3 times for a compartment exam in a continuous session.

Students can only appear in those subjects in which he/she got compartment. No other subjects will be entertained by the board.
15th October 2022, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

I have compartment in maths and my year was 2020. I did not attempt for the compartment exam. Can i appear for that on the year 2023 july/august?
21st October 2022, 08:38 PM
Kyler_bugg

Hi, I've passed all exams from the first time, but three tries is a good option! ) Thanks for the answers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?