13th March 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

What is .Net technology? How is it different from other technology and what are its benefits?

what is .net technology?how it is different for other technology?what is its benifits?asp.net is a technology or a scripting language?

16th June 2011, 03:54 PM

Smile Re: What is .Net technology? How is it different from other technology and what are its benefits?

NET technology is a technology intended to connect.
What to connect?
Well the whole thing that can be linked through software - people, structures, computers, and extra things as well as devices.
In net technology you create a new site and modeling the new sites in various types do some extra from other sites.
This is different from other sites is that it need net connection.
Day by daw its importance increases very fast.
17th June 2011, 09:03 AM
goutham63
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is .Net technology? How is it different from other technology and what are its benefits?

dot net is very advanced language in computer science.it is just like drag and drop.predefined words will be coming.there are three standards of dotnet they arec#.net,vb.net,asp.net.from them you canl learn any two to become good programmer in dot net.compared to other languages with minimum basics of c language you can directly learn dot net.the coding is not that much be remembered.we drag and dropped any label,list or text or what ever we want in properties window.if we dragged and dropped there means directly coding will be placed.other than java and all these things.dotnet is the best way to improve your knowledge and language skills....
10th November 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is .Net technology? How is it different from other technology and what are its benefits?

can u please send me brief information about the .net technology to my email ID [email protected]? please please send me . its my request.....
18th November 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Compare between java ang dot net technology ?
19th November 2011, 11:50 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

.NET was a technology developed by Microsoft Company in the early nineties. It is basically used for software development.

It's advanced than C and C++, and in some manner than C# too. It is almost at par with the (Java Advanced).

It has many programs and blocks which we just copy wherever we need. It reduces the time needed to develop software's. It is used for web designing, web hosting, frameworks, etc.

Microsoft charges for this software program, as it can be utilized in a numerous ways. However Java is a free of cost software.

Software development is much easier in this .NET and the future scope is vast too. It is almost equivalent to Java in may cases. However both work on the basics of C, and C++.. .Net is easier to use and learn. So it can be called more user friendly.

Hope this helps.

Regards
#RJ#
1st December 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Described by the unsafe mode in asp.net?Example of unsafe mode.
5th December 2011, 11:32 PM
tuntunia

dot net is very advanced language in computer science.it is just like drag and drop.predefined words will be coming.there are three standards of dotnet they arec#.net,vb.net,asp.net.from them you canl learn any two to become good programmer in dot net.compared to other languages with minimum basics of c language you can directly learn dot net.the coding is not that much be remembered.we drag and dropped any label,list or text or what ever we want in properties window.if we dragged and dropped there means directly coding will be placed.other than java and all these things.dotnet is the best way to improve your knowledge and language skills....
10th January 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

which typs of jobs are best in dot net technology?
27th August 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone say......In how many days we can learn .net perfectly...........
3rd September 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by goutham63 View Post
can u plz send me tha full meing of .net my id is [email protected]
26th October 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the basic differece between Java and .net?
3rd November 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

difference between .net and java?
17th November 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

actually what is .net n how it differs from other technology like java n c
18th December 2012, 12:47 PM
arijith04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is .net technology?how it is different for other technology?what is its benifits?asp.net is a technology or a scripting language?
The .NET Framework (pronounced dot net) is a software framework developed by Microsoft that runs primarily on Microsoft Windows. It includes a large library and provides language interoperability (each language can use code written in other languages) across several programming languages. Programs written for the .NET Framework execute in a software environment (as contrasted to hardware environment), known as the Common Language Runtime (CLR), an application virtual machine that provides services such as security, memory management, and exception handling. The class library and the CLR together constitute the .NET Framework.

But web application by .net it too much costly, I will recommend you to use open source for web application, like php!!! If you are Interested in Making Website professionally then you can make a website @ MakeAnySite
21st December 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

can u plz send me which material give full details of .net?
diff between the c and .net?
this is my id:[email protected]
19th January 2013, 10:33 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is .Net technology? How is it different from other technology and what are its benefits?

Quote:
Described by the unsafe mode in asp.net?Example of unsafe mode.

Dear Aspirant,

Since i am a software developer in Ms.NET, i can help you with this query.

The unsafe mode or the unsafe code can be defined in this way.

The code which doesn't run/compiled by the CLR is called a Unsafe Code.

The mode by which clr doesn't run the code is called the Unsafe Mode.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
19th January 2013, 10:41 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is .Net technology? How is it different from other technology and what are its benefits?

Quote:

Dear Aspirant,

MS.NET Technology is introduced by the microsoft engineers.

The work is same like other technology but the only difference will be seen in the performance,Speed and the environment which we work for coding.

There are lot of benefits and also demerits for .NET.

The Asp.net is not a scripting language.It is a tag based language.We use the script in the Asp.net.

But it is not the scripting language.

The main benefits of the .NET are:
  • Complex code can be written within less time.Due to inbuilt library methods and functions.
  • Less coding and More Performance
  • Time Saving
  • We can integrate the code with small changes to different platforms like cloud and etc.

Any more doubts on the MS.Net please feel free to ask me.Since i am a developer in this technology.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?