4th April 2012, 08:38 AM
sahil badhyal

What is the new pattern of UGC NET Exam?

about new pattern of ugc net
how the question paper is set in a new pattern

4th April 2012, 04:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the new pattern of UGC NET Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahil badhyal View Post

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in year by UGC.This test conduct for lectureship , PHD and JRF .

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam but their is also some marks criteria.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55% above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.There is no restriction for attempts NET exam.

NET Exam date for June session Already announced by UGC.So i have provide the proper exam notification .You can check it out.

From this year NET Pattern will be changed .I have listed the details about that.

You can prepare well for NET exam through below pattern.

NEW PATTERN FOR NET EXAM

For Paper I-

It's has 60 Question.Out of 60 Question , you can answered 50 Question.Total marks of this paper is 100 marks.The time duration for this session is 1¼ Hours (09.30 a.m. to 10.45 a.m.)

For Paper II-

It has 50 question.All Question are compulsory . Total marks of this paper is 100 marks.The time duration for this session is 1¼ Hours (10.45 a.m. to 12.00 Noon.)

For Paper III-

It has 75 question.All Question are compulsory . Total marks of this paper is 150 marks.The time duration for this session is 2½ Hours (01.30 p.m. to 04.00 p.m.)

EXAM DATE DETAILS OF NET EXAM NOTIFICATION OF JUNE SESSION=>

Syllabus for NET Exam CLICK HERE

Online Application for NET Exam CLICK HERE

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in

4th April 2012, 05:50 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Yes friend,

UGC NET Examination pattern was changed and it is applicable from June Examination.

As per New Pattern:-

* There will be 3 papers and all are Objective Type. The Test will consist of three papers, All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on the day of Examination in two separate sessions :

*In First session, there is 2 papers of 100 Marks each and there will be 60 Questions in the papers, But you have to attempts only 50 Questions.

*second paper has 50 question.All Question are compulsory . Total marks of this paper is 100 marks.
*Last paper is also Objective and There will be 75 Questions and all the Questions are compulsory and the duration of the examination 2½ Hours.

*The Syllabus of all 3 Papers was same as Previous year, And there is No Negative Marking in the examinations

So, If you need more Information then check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in

ALL THE BEST
10th April 2012, 12:22 PM
param pita

Dear,

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in year by UGC.This test conduct for lectureship , PHD and JRF .

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam but their is also some marks criteria.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55% above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.There is no restriction for attempts NET exam.

NET Exam date for June session Already announced by UGC.So i have provide the proper exam notification .You can check it out.

From this year NET Pattern will be changed .I have listed the details about that.

NEW PATTERN FOR NET EXAM

For Paper I-

It's has 60 Question.Out of 60 Question , you can answered 50 Question.Total marks of this paper is 100 marks.The time duration for this session is 1¼ Hours (09.30 a.m. to 10.45 a.m.)

For Paper II-

It has 50 question.All Question are compulsory . Total marks of this paper is 100 marks.The time duration for this session is 1¼ Hours (10.45 a.m. to 12.00 Noon.)

For Paper III-

It has 75 question.All Question are compulsory . Total marks of this paper is 150 marks.The time duration for this session is 2½ Hours (01.30 p.m. to 04.00 p.m.)

EXAM DATE DETAILS OF NET EXAM NOTIFICATION OF JUNE SESSION=>
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NMATsamplepaper_1304599057.pdf(259.2 KB, 78 views)
28th April 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

at the pregent time any changes of new paiterrn of ugc june 2012 exam?
6th June 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

tell me the new pattern of ugc june 2012.
which type of questions will be come???
9th June 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

UGC Net exam 2012, Paper III questions are multiple choice question or not??
please give me a reply.
9th June 2012, 08:55 PM
probirmondal

UGC net exam JUNE, 2012 Paper III questions are multiple choice questions of not?
please give me a reply as soon as possible..
9th June 2012, 11:05 PM
babusingh rajpurohit
Member+

NEW PATTERN FOR NET EXAM

For Paper I-

For Paper II-

For Paper III-

16th August 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I am qualifying for netexam i get minimum marks in obc category paper 1= 36 , paper2= 48 , paper 3= 88 marks. Can i eligible for lectureship
3rd October 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

previous pattern was much more batter in ugcnet. because language and socialsciences are not justifite by the objective mood.beside this nagative marke are not there. so it becomes a lucky game.i think ugcnet lost its position from 24th june 2012.please again start the describetive quetion in third paper.
4th October 2012, 01:15 AM
vetdoc.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahil badhyal View Post
hello

New Pattern of NET Exam:-

Paper I- 60 Questions in total .50 Out of 60 Questions need to be answered. Total marks is 100. The duration of this session is 1 Hours 15 minutes.

Paper II- 50 questions. All Questions are compulsory . Total marks is 100. The duration of the session is also 1Hour 15 mins.

Paper III- 75 questions.All Questions are compulsory . Total marks is 150. The duration of this session is 2 Hours & 30 minutes.

good luck!
4th October 2012, 03:48 PM
violent viper

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in year by UGC.This test conduct for

lectureship ,

PHD and

JRF .

NEW PATTERN FOR NET EXAM

For Paper I-

For Paper II-

For Paper III-

4th October 2012, 03:51 PM
violent viper

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in year by UGC.This test conduct for

lectureship ,

PHD and

JRF .

NEW PATTERN FOR NET EXAM

For Paper I-

For Paper II-

For Paper III-

22nd December 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

new pattern of III- paPER
22nd December 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

2nd March 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

how to apply ugc net exam?
26th June 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the reference books for UGC NET psychology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?