27th January 2011, 03:19 PM
prabhuram

What is the new trend in Information Technology? How to develop our skills according to Technical Development?

what is the new trends in Information Technology and how to develope our skills according to Technical Developement?

15th June 2011, 12:21 AM
spms

Default Re: What is the new trend in Information Technology? How to develop our skills according to Technical Development?

Hai hai
new trends in Information Technology is that java applications and php

these are the Technologies mostly wanted now
so learn this into your practical knowledge and ill update you the links
with in aa week
16th June 2011, 02:30 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the new trend in Information Technology? How to develop our skills according to Technical Development?

nowdays information technology have a lot of boom in software company.few years earlier recession comes but nowdays through this field one man grow very fastly...
as due to software technololg....one can get good job and good income to..
13th August 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

new trends of information technology
31st August 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

The education system followed by us does'nt give importance to practicals, comunication skill and life skill. It is utmost important t hat the product coming out of school/college etc should have the required skill to be employable. The curriculam should be job oriented and should be student friendly.
18th November 2011, 09:07 AM
litunu

new trends in Information Technology is that java applications and php

these are the Technologies mostly wanted now
so learn this into your practical knowledge eith a live project done in java or .net
ehich will help you to server better in IT industry
goo luck
11th January 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i want latest computer science seminar topics to present my technical seminar?
9th March 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the latest trend in it
2nd April 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

ques-what are the new trends of it?
Ans-the new trends are-
.dataminning
.datawarehousing
.downsizing
.ERP and SAAP
by-MEENAKSHI SINGH
16th May 2012, 05:10 AM
Unregistered

i am an B.E ECE student going to finish my final semester....i would like to join computer courses in NIIT in the vaccation holidays......i got a job in TCS.........suggest some best computer courses to attend in NIIT to improve my skills and shine in TCS........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?