14th September 2013, 12:23 AM

What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing

Which in the specialization in the MBA among HR, Finance< IT and Marketing has good scope? What is your suggestion for me If to belong background BA without experience? MY MBA ts second year start next month please suggest the good scope?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing -- [New]
  2. Which firm and profile is the best for MBA graduates in finance and marketing specialization?
  3. Do I have a chance to attend the SLET exam after passing MBA with both specialization finance and marketing
  4. How to make my career in Teaching? I have done MBA with specialization of marketing and finance
  5. Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?
  6. Which course to choose after completion of B.Com?
  7. Which sector is good for me after completing MBA from Bangalore with specialization in Finance and Marketing?
  8. Which sector is good for me after doing MBA from Bangalore in Finance and Marketing specialization?
  9. Which specialization is best suitable for me between Finance, Marketing and HR in MBA having completed my BCA?
  10. How to choose specialization programme after doing MBA in Rural Project Management
  11. What are the courses available after B.com
  12. Can I appear for NET exam after completing UG in Agriculture and PG in MBA in both marketing and finance?
  13. What is the meaning of an Integrated Course? What does the course contain? Institutes offering the course?
  14. Which dual specialization is good for a Pharmacy candidate pursuing MBA through distance education?
  15. Courses which would help me to build a good career in taxation after completing CA and PGDBM?
  16. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  17. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which course to specialize :Marketing, Finance or HR?
19th March 2018, 10:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing

As per my suggestion you can go for Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management course for your bright future. Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management is a postgraduate Human Resource Management course.

The duration of this course is two years. In order to get admission in Master of Business Administration in Human Resource course candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.

After completing this course you can find out the jobs in given below employment area.

1. FINO PayTech Limited - Mumbai

2. ICICI Bank - Mumbai

3. Emtec Inc. - Bengaluru

4. SunSmart Global Ltd. - Chennai Etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?