19th April 2012, 10:35 PM
ramusaketas

How should I prepare to get a job in industries after completing B.Tech CSE with 60%?

i completed my btech(CSE) with 60% i would like to job in industries how should i prepare and what should i needed
/

29th August 2012, 07:05 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare to get a job in industries after completing B.Tech CSE with 60%?

After B.Tech in CSE you can take up the role of Software programmer, System analyst, etc in IT firms. Technical skills are much preferred to do well in this type of jobs. Soft skills are equally important to gain a rewarding job in software firms. So you have to develop your technical as well as professional skills. Apart from this, you must have an idea on the organization you are applying for job. Practicing previous placement papers of the concerned company will also be beneficial.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?