26th May 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the opening and closing rank of CSE department in JNTU, Kondagattu?

What is the opening and closing rank of CSE department in JNTU, Kondagattu? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Need to know if it will be really possible to get the admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Last rank in Manthani JNTU and Kondagattu JNTU in mechanical engineering? Placement details? What are the skills needed? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get a seat in JNTu Kondagattu in ECE, MEC, EEE, CSE, civil after scoring 28441 rank
  3. What is the opening and closing rank to get a seat in JNTU ECE?
  4. How much rank should an OC girl score to get a seat in JNTu, Kondagattu?
  5. Opening and closing AIEEE rank?
  6. What is the rankwise list of opening and closing rank of affiliated colleges under IP university?
  7. Opening and Closing rank of bit mersa in Open category for B.Tech programs?
  8. What's the minimum AIEEE score required to get admission in NIT goa? I belong to OBC category
  9. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the hostel fees for JNTU KNR?
  11. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
  12. In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?
  13. Cutoff for admission in NIT Srinagar for SC candidates?
  14. Opening and closing rank of individual stream in government college?
  15. Procedure to get government college after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE in MP?
  16. In which college can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Opening and closing rank of the same?
  17. What was the opening & closing rank in College of Technology Pantnagar last year?
  18. Admission in B.Arch after scoring 64 marks in AIEEE paper II, 73% in CBSE 12th and 87 marks in Maths?
26th May 2016, 02:39 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the opening and closing rank of CSE department in JNTU, Kondagattu?

The opening and closing rank for different engineering department in JNTU, Kondagattu are as under :-

Course Opening Rank Closing Rank

Computer Science & Engineering 11113 54074

Electronics & Communication Engineering 9572 32531

Electrical & Electronics Engineering 10874 65390

Information Technology 17597 96350

Mechanical Engineering 10470 44599
27th May 2019, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the opening and closing rank of CSE department in JNTU, Kondagattu?

Sir I have got 401 branch rank in ts ecet of ece.is there any chances to get seat in jntu Karim Nagar.i am bc-d girl.
12th June 2019, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I have got 43000 rank in ts eamcet is there any chance to get seat any one of jntu campus for cse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?