24th June 2012, 01:41 PM
hari krishna12it

List of colleges for which I am eligible after scoring 722 rank in APPGECET? What is the starting and closing rank for each college?

DEAR SIR!
I HAD GOT 722 RANK IN APPGECET AS A CS STREAM.CAN YOU PLZ SEND ME THE LIST OF COLLEGES WHICH IAM ELIGIBLE FOR CSE STREAM.AND IF
POSSIBLE PLS MENTION STARTING AND CLOSING RANKS FOR EACH COLLEGE..
IAM WAITING FOR UR VALUABLE REPLY...PLZ MAIL TO [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get after scoring 45000 rank in WBJEE entrance exam? List of the private colleges with opening and closing rank?
  2. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
  3. Which college will I get in civil engineering after scoring 1088 rank in APPGECET -- [New]
  4. In which college can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Opening and closing rank of the same?
  5. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?
  6. Can I get a seat in any university college like AP after scoring 421 rank in APPGECET ECE stream
  7. In which college can I get after scoring 402 rank in APPGECET in ECE?
  8. Which college will I get after scoring 2197 rank in APPGECET in CSE stream?
  9. What is the safe core required in WBJEE for MBBS admission?
  10. List of the colleges where I can get after scoring 585 rank in PGCET?
  11. List of Architecture colleges I can apply for in Uttarakhand or elsewhere in India with AIR 46759 and state rank 722
  12. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 662 rank in PGECET(Mechanical Engineering)? From which website can I check the opening and closing ranks of different colleges?
  13. Closing ranks of WBJEE for Government and Self Financing Medical Colleges in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the rankwise list of opening and closing rank of affiliated colleges under IP university?
  15. List of colleges where I could get after scoring 29902 rank in BC-B category? What is the cutoff rank?
  16. Can I get in JNTUH after scoring 80 in APPGECET?
  17. List of government colleges which I can get after scoring 14,300 RPET rank?
  18. Closing rank for MBBS in government/private colleges? Do I have a chance for admission in MBBS after scoring 1992 rank?
28th June 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges for which I am eligible after scoring 722 rank in APPGECET? What is the starting and closing rank for each college?

i got rnk878 in civil enginering in which collages i can get site
2nd July 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges for which I am eligible after scoring 722 rank in APPGECET? What is the starting and closing rank for each college?

i got 14859 rank in appgecet and i belongs to ST category. can you please tell me in which college are available to get admission for me.
11th June 2015, 06:10 AM
Unregistered

which college can i get after scoring 308 rank in ap pgecet? i belongs to electical stream
10th July 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 250 RANK IN APPGECET IN WHICH COLLEGE CAN I GET SEAT ? I BELONG TO E.E.E. STREAM,I BELONG TO OC&UR CATEGORY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?