26th October 2012, 04:55 PM
sakthivendan

What are the opportunities in Chennai after completing M.Pharm(Pharmacognosy)

Sir/Mam,
I have completed M.Pharm (Pharmacognosy). I want to know the job oppurtunities in chennai........... Also the salary normally given for B.Pharm/M.Pharm people especially in Chennai

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities in Chennai after completing M.Pharm(Pharmacognosy)
  2. What are the job opportunities in Chennai for MSE microbiology?
  3. Job Opportunities in Chennai after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  4. Which one is better, M.Tech after B.Tech or B.Tech+M.Tech? Which has better future prospects?
  5. Will I be able to get admission for PG in Chennai after completing BSc Physician Assistant in Chennai
  6. Opportunities for internship jobs after completing B.Tech?
  7. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc? I have scored 82.25%
  8. Are there any good opportunities after completing PG? I am pursuing BCA
  9. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology a good course
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech? -- [New]
  12. Can I get any university in Chennai after completing MSc IT?
  13. Can I join Shipping and Logistics course at an age of 42? What are the opportunities available after completing the course?
  14. How to do MD in microbiology?
  15. What are the opportunities in government sector after completing B.Tech with computer science engineering?
  16. How should I do M.Phil computer science in Chennai after completing MSc(CS and IT)?
  17. What are the job opportunities in foreign countries after completing 12th in commerce with 80%
  18. Do engineering students have career in media after completing computer science and information technology
1st May 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the opportunities in Chennai after completing M.Pharm(Pharmacognosy)

i am complete M.Pharm(Pharmacognosy) i want know the job opportunity in chennai with repect salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?