15th March 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What options do I have to go for higher studies in Andhra Pradesh? I am pursuing Biomedical Engineering in AP

sir!am pursuing my biomedical engineering in AP.What options do i have to go for higher studies in ANDHRA PRADESH?
[email protected]

23rd April 2015, 01:06 PM
swarnali chaudhuri

Smile Re: What options do I have to go for higher studies in Andhra Pradesh? I am pursuing Biomedical Engineering in AP

Hi
If you want to go for higher studies or post graduation in biomedical engineering within Andhra Pradesh itself following eligibility criteria is required:

You should be a BE/Btech in the above mentioned stream or any other engineering stream for which you have to be 10th and 12th pass out only in the science stream. You can go for phd further if interested for a better expertise.
In AP, such course is conducted via the engineering, agriculture and medical common entrance test.

Universities in AP that provide such courses are:
1.Andhra University college of engineering
2. Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam
Both are AICTE approved.

This should help.
thanks
regards
swarnali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?