23rd April 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?

my son studying BE biomedical Engineering.What is his next higher study.And then after his master degree what will be scope in abroad and what will be pay scale approx.

Related Questions:
  1. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope in higher studies after doing B.E Biomedical Engineering?
  3. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. What options do I have for my further studies after pursuing Biomedical Engineering?
  5. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  6. Which course should i join to do my higher studies in Abroad?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  8. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  9. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad?
  10. What options do I have to go for higher studies in Andhra Pradesh? I am pursuing Biomedical Engineering in AP
  11. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  12. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  13. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  14. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  15. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  16. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  17. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  18. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??
29th April 2014, 01:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?

It is quite common concern in the minds of parents regarding their child's study. But there is nothing much to worry since your son is doing graduation and is quite matured to decide the future field of study in the discipline of his present studies. The most important point is you should let him pursue studies in the field in which he has interest and not merely on anyone's suggestions. This is because every field has good scope in this field especially in the biomedical field and to succeed he has to excel in the particular field. So it is better he chooses the field in which he has interest and is comfortable.

He should definitely do post graduation in this field. It will be very nice for his career if he can do it from foreign university preferably US as there is huge scope in foreign countries and this field is still in its infant stage in India. The pay scale depends on various factors- his qualifications, caliber,experience and the firm recruiting him. It can range from thousands to lakhs per month depending on the above factors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?