30th December 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in higher studies after doing B.E Biomedical Engineering?

Respected Sir I have done my B. E. Biomedical engineering I am interested in higher studies in Nanotechnology. What is scope? ceners offering these courses?
n k HASE
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses?
  2. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  3. List of good universities in US to do higher studies in Biomedical engineering? -- [New]
  4. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  5. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  6. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  7. What options do I have to go for higher studies in Andhra Pradesh? I am pursuing Biomedical Engineering in AP
  8. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  9. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  10. How to do biomedical engineering after passing 12th in biology group with 82%
  11. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
  12. Which are the institutes to pursue higher studies in Biomedical Trade which accept the GATE score?
  13. What is the scope of Higher studies after Engineering in IT?
  14. Which are the courses that I can do in embedded systems? Career prospects in this field?
  15. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  17. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  18. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
31st May 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in higher studies after doing B.E Biomedical Engineering?

Do pharmaceutical companies recruit biomedical engineers ? can you please suggest a few
6th April 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope in higher studies after doing B.E Biomedical Engineering?

Which are universities in U S A that are good for higher studies options after B.E Biomedical engineering?
14th November 2016, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

What are exams I have to appear for biomedical engineering to do my higher studies or to do my job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?