15th September 2010, 07:19 AM
homerita

What are the options for my further studies(Commerce) after completing 12th?

i have complited my 12th what r the option's for my further studies(commerce)?

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  2. Career options after 12th standard with commerce, apart from MBA and Law degree?
  3. Section A question papers? I am a student of institutions of engineer at Tirupati
  4. After completing 12th science with 52% from Maharashtra what are the career options?
  5. Fee structure for M.Pharmacy in Andhra University? Does it provide Stipend?
  6. Completed 12th commerce in Marathi Medium : What are the options after 12th commerce?
  7. Best options can I choose for my better future after completing 12th PCB?
  8. What are the options available after completing 12th commerce except CA and CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What can I do after completing class 12th? I am in class 12th in Humanities
  10. Eligibility for Indian Army Technical Department?
  11. Career options available after completing 12th from Biology except medical?
  12. How should I chose subjects for my M.A? I want to select tourism study or rural development program and I've done BA graduation
  13. What courses can I take after T.Y.B.Com? I have completed T.Y.B.Com with 50%
  14. What are the options after qualifying CLAT?
  15. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  16. Which course can I choose other than Medical after completing 12th? What are the better options for Biology student?
  17. Can I get seat in Hyderabad having secured a rank of 2655 in PGCET in EEE stream?
  18. How to become a Psychiatrist after completing 12th from Delhi board? Career options available in this field? -- [New]
31st July 2012, 09:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options for my further studies(Commerce) after completing 12th?

After 12th class, you can join for a graduation course. B.Com is the best option for commerce candidates. On the other hand, BBA, BBM are also good options. If you are interested you can join for LLB course as well after 12th class by clearing CLAT exam. CA/CS/ICWAI etc. are some of the other course options available in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?