21st September 2017, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the passing marks for intermediate in UP board?

What is the passing marks for intermediate in UP board? Can you please let me know the details on the same? What are the minimum criteria? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in 12th class?
  2. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 40.4% in 10th J&K Board?
  3. Scholarship after scoring 979 marks in intermediate board?
  4. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43.1% in 10th Maharashtra Board?
  5. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43% in 10th Maharashtra Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 53.9% in 10th Tripura Board? -- [New]
  7. Whether my both certificates of Bihar Board Intermediate exams valid having completed from different schools?
  8. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 51.3% in 10th Sikkim Board?
  9. Can I score 96.6% marks in intermediate after 10 GPA in SSC?
  10. U P Board Intermediate Special English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Possibility to get Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 41% in 10th Telangana Board exam?
  12. Can I appear for Bihar board exams again?
  13. Is it possible to join in MCS after completing intermediate through Board of Intermediate in AP?
  14. Subjectwise passing marks in 10th CBSE Board Examinations?
  15. What is the passing marks in all subjects of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
  16. U.P Board Intermediate, Home Management Nutrition Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Do I have to attend regular class for appearing in ISC improvement exam?
  18. Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?
23rd September 2017, 08:13 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the passing marks for intermediate in UP board?

As far as you are concerned about the passing marks criteria for intermediate from UP ( Uttar Pradesh ) board then it is 35 marks out of 100 marks for a subject which includes only theory paper only.

Further for subjects which includes both theory paper and practical paper you need to at least manage 20% marks in theory paper with overall aggregate in the paper being at least 35% for passing in that paper.

For more FAQs related to UP board examination you can refer to the link www.upmsp.edu.in .
23rd September 2017, 08:16 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The passing marks for Intermediate in UP Board will be 35% marks of the total marks for which the examination is conducted. For example, if the examination is conducted for maximum of 100 marks, you need to secure at least 35 marks to qualify the examination.
16th February 2018, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to acquire 35% in each paper of up board. As in up board every subject has two papers. What if someone get less than 35% in one of the two papers of a subject but enough in the second paper so that average is 35% or more
21st February 2020, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

If I get 15 marks in theory and I got 30 marks in practical in physics then I will pass or fail
30th August 2020, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I got 33 marks in mathematics in up board 2020 class 12,pls tell me am l pass or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?