26th April 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage to become a student to take admission in polytechnic college?

how many parentage make a student for admission in a polotanic collage?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage to become a student to take admission in polytechnic college?
  2. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  3. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  4. Procedure to take admission in NIT college?
  5. How much is the percentage required in class 10th for admission in government polytechnic college
  6. Would I be able to get admission in Polytechnic college?
  7. Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College? -- [New]
  8. How may I get the admission in engineering colleges for B.Tech course? I am a 2nd year student of diploma in E&I at government polytechnic college, Siliguri
  9. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  10. Diploma correspondence courses in Mechanical Engineering in Universities of Tamilnadu?
  11. Admission in Pusa Polytechnic or Aryabhatt Polytechnic College for a domicile OBC student who has secured 1700 rank in Delhi-CET?
  12. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  13. What can I do to do diploma in civil engineering? I wish to join Indian Navy
  14. List of Colleges offering Diploma with Electrical stream in Distance Learning in AP?
  15. Percentage required to take admission in Marine Engineering after Polytechnic(Mechanical)? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I appear in entrance exam to get admission in Polytechnic course in Rajasthan being a student of Assam?
  17. Possibility to get admission in Polytechnic college without any entrance exam?
  18. Admission in Chhatisgarh Government Engineering College in 3rd semester after scoring 75% in Polytechnic?
17th February 2014, 01:40 PM
sanniha

Default Re: What is the percentage to become a student to take admission in polytechnic college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many parentage make a student for admission in a polotanic collage?
Dear friend,
Actually 60 to 70% is enough for admission in a polytechnic college... and there is one entrance exam for that you need to attend it,and get good rank in that then you get admission easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?