10th June 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

What percentage is required for admission in Government Polytechnic, Pune?

I have 63% in 10th board exam I want to take admission in Electrical Diploma in Government Polytechnic, Pune. Am I eligible for it? If yes, let me know the latest date by when I should I apply for it.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cut-off for Government Polytechnic College, Mumbai for admission in Polytechnic courses? -- [New]
  2. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  3. Marks required in entrance exam to get Diploma in Mechanical stream in Government Polytechnic, Pune?
  4. How much percentage is required in diploma Mechanical 3rd year for admission in government engineering college, Pune?
  5. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  6. For admission in Government Polytechnic, Gondia how much percentage should I score in 10th board exam?
  7. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in government polytechnic college with 82.60 percentage?
  9. Required Percentage of marks to get admission in Government Agriculture College in Pune?
  10. What percentage is required for admission in Government Polytechnic, Pune?
  11. How to do diploma in mechanical engineering in Maharashtra? Names of the colleges in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Rajasthan Board to study in Government Polytechnic College, Kota?
  13. How much is the percentage required in class 10th for admission in government polytechnic college
  14. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  15. List of diploma in Instrumentation Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. Marks required in Polytechnic entrance exam to get seat in a governemnt college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for polytechnic after failing in maths subject?
  18. How much SSLC percentage is required for Polytechnic admission?
12th June 2018, 03:18 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What percentage is required for admission in Government Polytechnic, Pune?

Yes, you can get admission into governmemt polytechnic in pune.

The eligibility required for getting admission into polytechnic college is 10th class with minimum 40% from any recognized board.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education. This exam is conducted once in every year in the month of March/ April.
The application forms will be available in the official website in the month of January to February.

You need to visit the official website and fill the application with all the required details, attend the exam & qualify the exam in merit for getting admission into electrical diploma course.

For more details visit the official website of MSBTE or Government polytechnic college of Pune.
12th June 2018, 07:44 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What percentage is required for admission in Government Polytechnic, Pune?

The eligibility criteria for polytechnic entrance exam:-

The minimum qualification for polytechnic entrance exam is 10th pass with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognised Board of Education.

The candidate who have completed 12th can also apply for the polytechnic entrance exams . The course duration for 10th passed candidate is 3 years and 2 years for 12th passed candidates .

The candidate who have passed ITI can also apply for the polytechnic entrance exam and course duration is two years for these candidates.
12th June 2018, 10:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Minimum percentage required is 60%. The above percentage is the eligibility criteria appearing in entrance exam for polytechnic.

in A.P, CEEP is the entrance exam conducted for the students who are interested in diploma. You have to rank better in this exam. If you got good rank then you are eligible for doing diploma.

Based on your rank you secured seat in colleges of your prefered branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?