27th April 2010, 05:16 AM
swetabh.gautam

What is Petroleum Engineering syllabus? Does that syllabus include Chemical Engineering also?

I am going to apper for ongc in petroleum engineering specialization. tell me about the syllabus they covered(upstream or downstream)? does they touch chemical engineering also?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do chemical engineering and petroleum engineering?
  2. Syllabus and previous year papers of Graduate Trainee exam of ONGC for Petroleum engineering?
  3. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  4. How to do Petroleum Engineering? Can I do B.E in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Syllabus and previous year question papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee?
  6. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities?
  7. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Best field to opt in Chemical engineering between Petroleum an Pharmaceuticals?
  8. Details about PSU's for chemical engineering? Is there any syllabus of PSY for chemical engineering?
  9. Is there any one year Petroleum course available after Mechanical engineering?
  10. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  12. List of colleges offering Diploma in Petroleum engineering course in West Bengal? Syllabus of this Diploma course? -- [New]
  13. Required qualification and syllabus to appear for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  14. Syllabus and old question papers for SAIL Exam in Chemical Engineering Stream
  15. IFFCO chemical engineering syllabus and previous years question papers?
  16. Which course is best B.Sc or Engineering?
  17. Can I apply for PG course in Petroleum Engineering after passing Chemical Engineering?
  18. Syllabus for Chemical engineering Scientist in IPRC exam?
2nd October 2011, 12:29 AM
krishna72

Default Re: What is Petroleum Engineering syllabus? Does that syllabus include Chemical Engineering also?

iam attaching a syllabus copy of petroleum engineering

i hope it works u
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syllabuspetroleum.pdf(130.3 KB, 436 views)
3rd February 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is Petroleum Engineering syllabus? Does that syllabus include Chemical Engineering also?

syllbus of ptrlm engrng .... and fees of it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?