28th January 2016, 01:08 PM
mohammed kasali

Is there any one year Petroleum course available after Mechanical engineering?

Hello sir,
After completing BE. mechanical engineering in petroleum is there any one year course available.
Please tell me best course and in which college to study this one year petroleum course

28th January 2016, 09:37 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any one year Petroleum course available after Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammed kasali View Post
Hello sir,
After completing BE. mechanical engineering in petroleum is there any one year course available.
Please tell me best course and in which college to study this one year petroleum course
There's not many colleges in India which offers certificate courses or post graduate diploma courses in petroleum engineering as this course is quite expensive. So the best thing to do in your case would be to go for a M.Tech in petroleum engineering as this would give you thorough knowledge of all major technical aspects in relation to the entire subject.

List of courses on offer:
  • ME Petroleum Engineering
  • MTech Petroleum Engineering
  • MTech Petroleum Exploration
  • MTech Petroleum Refinery Engineering
  • MTech Petroleum Refining and Petrochemical Engineering
Eligibility: You need to have B. Tech in Petroleum/ Geo Science/ Geo Informatics/ Mechanical/ Chemical or M.Sc. in Geology/ Geo Physics with minimum 60% marks to be considered eligible for this course.

Top Institutes:-
  • Quantum Global Campus, Roorkee
  • BR Ambedkar Technological University
  • Indian School of Mines
  • Maharashtra Institute of Technology
  • Institute of Petroleum Studies and Chemical Engineering
  • Nowrosjee Wadia College
  • University of Petroleum Studies
  • Institute of Cheminformatics Studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?