27th July 2010, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the position and rank of NIMS university? Are the degrees recognized?

Hi ,,,
Kindly let me know that pursuing M-Tech from NIMS University , Jaipur , Shobhit Nagar will be beneficial . What is the position and Rank of NIMS University ? Do the degrees are recognizable in sahping a prosperous career .

Please reply as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully
Abhijit Kumar Dubey

31st January 2012, 10:13 PM
srilekhaattaluri

Default Re: What is the position and rank of NIMS university? Are the degrees recognized?

please tell me the admission procedure for the nims university
26th March 2012, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the position and rank of NIMS university? Are the degrees recognized?

RECOGNITION OF NIMS UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR, INDIA.

I wonder why some people ask whether Nims University is recognized. NIMS university is duly recognized by the Government of India under the provisions of section 2f and section 22 of UGC Act, 1956. Don't worry at all.

Check the link below and kindly tell everyone to keep no pannic on the issue like this.

http://www.projectsjugaad.com/2010/07/nims-university/

Deo,
Tel. 25 07 88 74 36 61
Email: [email protected]
3rd May 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

kya me physiotherapy kr sakta hu nims univrsity se????
10th July 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO PHD IN NURSING.PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN TAKE ADMISSION?
28th July 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

kya nims university me engg ke liye dress hai??????????????????
19th August 2012, 04:55 AM
Unregistered

Please ,kindly tall me if the engineering programmes of Nims university is recognized
22nd August 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Please ,kindly tall me if the engineering programmes of Nims university is recognized
1st October 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

sir my wants bsc in radiology , right know i doing diploma in it isbsc in radiology approved
22nd January 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

can we give net exam after doing m.sc from nims distance education
7th June 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
kya nims university me engg ke liye dress hai??????????????????
kya pertoleum engg k liye nims umiversity sahi hai
7th June 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

nims university petroleunm engg k liye sahi hai
7th June 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

is nims university is right decsion for petroleum engg
8th September 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mpt from nims jaipur from it's delhi study center. will my degree be called as 'distance education degree' after successful completion of course or it'll be same as doing mpt from jamia hamdard university Delhi .??
after doing mpt I want to settle abroad. will I be able to get degree and certificates attested by ministry of human resource development, government of India.??
Is this degree be accepted by other countries like Saudi Arabia for job??
Plz Do reply as soon as possible.
Regards
20th September 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

how can i know that study centre is providing genuine certificate from nims. can i do p.hd in medical lab technology. i have a master degree in the same course.
27th January 2014, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

1.. please what its the award oof Nims institute of enggrn an techology ?
2...ist the best universty to study inggnring an technlogy courses?
3...i their enggnering Satandard in india ?
please i needmore details on NIET
9th August 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the ranking of NIMS dental College in India ? please reply... Hurry...!!
17th November 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that BRT course from NIMS university Distance mode is beneficial or not please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?