23rd April 2018, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the pre-requisite to get admission in graduate course under Central University of Hyderabad?

I want to join a graduate level course under Central University of Hyderabad. So, I want to know what are the pre-requirements i.e. what are the different eligibility criteria to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I apply for Linguistic Courses in India?
  2. How to get admission for M.Tech in Hyderabad Central University?
  3. Names of the universities that are recognized?
  4. What is the syllabus for M.Sc Mathematics in Central University Hyderabad? Which book should I prefer for studying?
  5. What is the basic pre requisite for getting placement at abroad?
  6. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
  7. What is the date and process of admission in Ph.D in Mass Communication in Hyderabad University and Central University Hyderabad?
  8. What is the procedure to get admission in central university in Hyderabad?
  9. Is Tamil (as a second language) Pre-requisite for all Govt. jobs in Tamil Nadu? I'm Law-Graduate and can speak and read Tamil fluently.
  10. List of top 10 Engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Application date or official link of following universities for Biotechnology courses?
  12. Universities offering Ph.D programme in operational research? How to get admission for Ph.D in central university in Hyderabad?
  13. Does Hyderabad Central University (HCU) offers BA or B.Sc in Geography course? How can I apply for the course?
  14. Which is the best for MBA between central university of hyderabad and osmania university or NIT Warangal
  15. Syllabus for MSc chemistry of central university of Hyderabad
  16. In which college can I do M.Tech with stipend after getting 555 GATE score in ECE?
  17. Whether distance education students are eligible for MCA or not?
  18. What are the pre-requisite to get admission in NIFT like minimum percentage in 12th and others? -- [New]
15th May 2018, 12:13 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the pre-requisite to get admission in graduate course under Central University of Hyderabad?

As far as you are concerned about the procedure and eligibility for getting admission in University of Hyderabad to pursue an undergraduate degree course from the same university then I would like to let you know that same university does not offer simple graduation degree course but it does offer integrated PG courses along with general Post graduate courses for which admission is done through entrance examination.

For more details regarding courses offered and the concerned procedure of admission you can refer to the link www.uohyd.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?