15th September 2016, 01:17 PM
ind10

What to prefer M.Sc or ABM after B.Sc Agriculture?

What do you prefer after doing B.Sc Agriculture for better jobs with good salary whether M.Sc or A.B.M.? Please comment.

15th September 2016, 06:56 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to prefer M.Sc or ABM after B.Sc Agriculture?

** M.Sc. Agriculture or Master of Science in Agriculture is postgraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course.

** M.B.A. Agriculture or Master of Business Administration in Agriculture is a postgraduate Agriculture Management course. In M.B.A.

** As per my knowledge, Master of Science in Agriculture is best after B.Sc Agriculture.
15th September 2016, 09:14 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

As you are from Bachelor of Science background, the best suitable course for you is Master of Science course rather than ABM. Yes, as you have completed B.Sc in Agriculture course the best course that I can suggest you is Master of Science course and again there are many other streams in that course. M.Sc in Agriculture course is the best suitable course that I can suggest you to pursue rather than ABM course. You can also find employment opportunities in Fertilizer Manufacturing firms, Food Processing Industries, Machinery Industries, Plantations, Colleges, Agriculture Products marketing firms.
15th September 2016, 10:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Personally I would like to suggest you to opt for MSc in Agriculture as Masters in your personal subject will definitely make your future bright and after completion of your MSc in Agriculture within 2 years you will able to find a lot of job opportunities in government as well as private sector.
Hence, if you are not confused you must opt for MSc in agriculture.
18th November 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I would like to do msc in biotechnology after finishing bsc agriculture. Can I get a job after completing msc biotechnology? Or should I do my masters in any agricultural subjects?
5th May 2018, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi I completed my bsc agriculture planning to australia, which course is best to do?1) MBA(masters of business administration)after completion can we get jobs in Agribusiness management? And also on the other hand,2) i had offer with master of biotechnology,and it is not Agriculture biotechnology,just master of biotechnology. Do bsc agriculture students can do those courses.do we have future for that? Suggest me am waiting for ur response thank you
2nd April 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bachelor's agri.in private University.(without icar)..Nta says that privite University without icar .certificate is not eligible to appear for msc entrance.what r d oter sources for me.kindly advice
21st July 2019, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I had bsc agriculture in non icar last year and now i am joining in Abm How it will be an is eligible for any govt jobs.
24th June 2021, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had bsc agriculture in non icar last year and now i am joining in Abm How it will be an is eligible for any govt jobs.
bro what is your statuus now, i mean what are you doing present
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?