30th June 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Sc Agriculture in a different college after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?

i have got a seat in bsc agri in college of agriculture , bheemarayanagudi, karnataka. shall i get admitted there and join msc ag in some other college . what is the qualifying marks in bsc agri to join msc agri and then phD? what will be the salary after doing msc agri or phD?and what should i do to get appointed as some superior officer in agriculture field in state level. and please let me know job opportunities.....thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for MSc in Agriculture after doing BSc Biotech Hons?
  2. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  3. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completion of B.Sc Botany?
  5. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  6. Which is the best subject to take in M.Sc after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  7. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?
  8. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  9. Details about doing M.Sc Agriculture course abroad?
  10. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  11. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  12. What is the criteria followed for getting admission for M.Sc Agriculture course?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad? -- [New]
  14. Where and how to join M.Sc Agriculture course? Am I eligible since I completed B.Sc in 4 years?
  15. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  16. Am I eligible for doing agriculture course after completion of 10th with 8.3 GPA?
  17. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  18. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
1st July 2016, 12:58 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc Agriculture in a different college after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have got a seat in bsc agri in college of agriculture , bheemarayanagudi, karnataka. shall i get admitted there and join msc ag in some other college . what is the qualifying marks in bsc agri to join msc agri and then phD? what will be the salary after doing msc agri or phD?and what should i do to get appointed as some superior officer in agriculture field in state level. and please let me know job opportunities.....thank you.
Yes, of course you are eligible for M.Sc in Agriculture course after completing B.Sc in Agriculture course. Those who completed their Graduation in Agriculture or its equivalent qualification with not less than 50% of marks are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?