30th June 2011, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

What are the probable dates of my counselling, branch and colleges with a rank of 24699?

Hi sir my rank is gen 24699 .what is my probable dates ,branch and colleges. I think that i get good college with this rank

Related Questions:
  1. Counselling dates and colleges for M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  2. Can I get a seat in a good college after scoring 106 marks in AIEEE B.Arch?
  3. Wbjee counselling dates and possible college and branch based on wbjee rank. -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  5. What is my projected rank after scoring 63 marks in COMEDK? Colleges in which I can get? Probable branches for me?
  6. When is EAMCET counseling for engineering in Karimnagar
  7. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  8. When will WBJEE counselling start. Possible colleges and branch with 68016 rank? -- [New]
  9. Counselling at Mahe Manipal: What would be my probable rank?
  10. Am I eligible for CEEP counseling after scoring 142702 rank? Counseling dates in Karimnagar district?
  11. List of the colleges that I can get through JELET?
  12. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  13. What is the counseling date of PGECET? List of all the colleges?
  14. In which branch can I get a seat after scoring 2310 rank in PGECET in CSE? List of colleges providing the rank for CSE branch?
  15. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?
  16. What are the probable dates for Infosys walkin?
  17. List of colleges where am eligible to attend the counselling for civil branch admission after taking 4300 rank in ECET?
  18. List of m.pharmacy colleges and counselling dates
30th June 2011, 01:19 PM
322raj

Default Re: What are the probable dates of my counselling, branch and colleges with a rank of 24699?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hi sir my rank is gen 24699 .what is my probable dates ,branch and colleges. I think that i get good college with this rank
hi friend, here you are not showing your exam name but it is uptu then see attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Counseling Schedule 2011.pdf(657.7 KB, 149 views)
30th June 2011, 03:30 PM
raja badam

Default Re: What are the probable dates of my counselling, branch and colleges with a rank of 24699?

Sorry Friend,
We can not help you Because,you could not mentioned about which Entrance Exam you wrote and get 24699 Rank ,that means which counseling you want to attend.

so sorry.
30th June 2011, 05:37 PM
kritika@Hans

hello friend
dear since you have not mentioned the course of whose entrance you have given
so it is impossible to tell about anything
i request you to plz mention the course you want to seek admission for so that i may give you a proper guidance..................
30th June 2011, 09:26 PM
rashipandit

24699 rank in which entrance exam
is it aieee or bit plz specify it
BIT's counselling will be held on 30-07-11.
1st July 2011, 12:09 AM
siddharthkathuria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir my rank is gen 24699 .what is my probable dates ,branch and colleges. I think that i get good college with this rank

INCOMPLETE QUESTION

you forgot to mention about the examination you gave...
considering it to be AIEEE,you have secured a rank which will land you into a NIT for sure,but those will be the lower ranked ones like NIT j&k or NIT raipur.so,i suggest you to rather take admission into a private college out of the following list:
a.thapar patiala
b.jaypee noida
c.daiict gujarat
d.lnmiit jaipur

all these colleges have excellent placements and are well recognised.you will also get the desirable branch in them.
1st July 2011, 12:17 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

hey,
freind first of you tell me that in which exam you get these rank after than only i tell you about date of counselling and which college you can get.
good luck
1st July 2011, 12:20 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Hey,
first of all you have to tell me in which examyou get these rank after that only i tell you about date of counselling and all other things.
good luck
23rd July 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i got 2324 rnk in eamcet can get a m.b.b.s seat in open category
15th August 2012, 04:11 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

INCOMPLETE QUESTION

you forgot to mention about the examination you gave...
considering it to be AIEEE,you have secured a rank which will land you into a NIT for sure,but those will be the lower ranked ones like NIT j&k or NIT raipur.so,i suggest you to rather take admission into a private college out of the following list:
a.thapar patiala
b.jaypee noida
c.daiict gujarat
d.lnmiit jaipur

all these colleges have excellent placements and are well recognised.you will also get the desirable branch in them.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?