7th February 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

What are the probable dates for Infosys walkin?

Can you please give me the probable dates for infosys walk-in interviews , for computer science engineering students.?

I have submitted my resume for infosys at [email protected] a month ago. So please help me with this.

9th February 2014, 01:13 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What are the probable dates for Infosys walkin?

There is no possibility of getting the probably dates of Infosys Walk-in interviews because it's doesn't happen frequently every year but happens only if there is a immediate need of candidates.

Most probably walk-in interviews for freshers in infosys will be for immediate pass-out students and one year before passed out students which will be 2013 - 2014. It's in rare case they will ask for 2011 passed out students as it's 3 years passed by.

You should have applied for other companies by now so that you will gain some experience and get into infosys as experienced candidate but not as a fresher.

CLICK HERE!! to know about the jobs which are there right now based on your Computer Science course. Just start applying for the jobs which are there. Accept the job offer even if you feel that the pay is less or so because it's already late for you to wait for a job.

Just gain 1-2 years experience and then you can apply for infosys again with the experienced gain and by then for sure they will be ready to take you in for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?