25th August 2012, 02:47 PM
durgesh074

What is the procedure for admission in Hotel Management Course in top colleges? What is the fee?

sir,
plz tell me wat is the process of admission in hotel management courses in top colleges nd their fee?
I hav done 12th in 2012

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  2. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in Hotel Management? What is the fee structure
  4. List of reputed colleges which offers Hotel Management course in India?
  5. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the fee structure of Hotel Management? Which are the colleges and what is the requirement for hotel management?
  7. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure of Oberoi Institute of Hotel Management? Procedure to get job after completion of course?
  9. Best colleges to do hotel management? What is the fee structure and the admission process? I have given the 12th standard in science
  10. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  11. Top colleges in India offering Hotel Management course?
  12. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  13. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  14. What will be fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  15. Admission procedure, placement scenario, Fee structure and top colleges for course in Fashion Technology?
  16. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  17. Which are the colleges in Maharashtra for Hotel Management? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
11th December 2012, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in Hotel Management Course in top colleges? What is the fee?

how can we get a entrance form , what is the last date fr intrance exam?
26th March 2013, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in Hotel Management Course in top colleges? What is the fee?

what is the procedure for hotel management course and what about fees structure?
27th March 2013, 12:30 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgesh074 View Post
sir,
plz tell me wat is the process of admission in hotel management courses in top colleges nd their fee?
I hav done 12th in 2012
hi!
For admission in top hotel management college you have to pass the 12th with any stream with minimum 50% marks.

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam.

TOP HOTEL MANAGEMENT COLLEGE:-
1) IHM Mumbai
2) IHM Aurangabad ( Taj Group)
3) IHM Chennai
4) Welcome Group Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal
5) IHM Ahmedabad
6) IHM Hyderabad
7) Institute of Hotel Management, Gwalior
8) Dr.Ambedkar Inst.of Hotel Management, Chandigarh
9) Rizvi Institute of Hotel Management, Mumbai
10) Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Delhi
13th July 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

which exam are required to qualify for admission in ihm mumbai, or banglore
3rd May 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure in
ihm banglore and ahemdabad
22nd July 2014, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have passed graduation (Arts) in 2014 . How van i get admission in Hotel Management Course ? And i want to know about it's fee. Please inform me sir. My email id is : [email protected].. Thanking you sir....
23rd March 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is must for hotel menagment,?ommmerce or science which one is best subject for h.m.
15th February 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,
5th June 2016, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir
Plz tell me what is the admission process in hotel management courcess in top colleges nd their fee.
I have done 12th in 2016 Plz call me sir
5th December 2017, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, tell me what is the age limit in hotel management course?? Actually I did not complete my graduation in du and I was 12th passed in 2012. Can any possibility I admission on hotel management course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?