16th March 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in M.Tech in UPTU government colleges? What is the syllabus?

what is the procedure for gettng admission in mtech in uptu government colleges and what is its syllabus ???????id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank is required(General category) to get admission into UPTU Government Colleges? How many seats are available in UPTU Government Colleges?
  2. List of best government and private colleges under UPTU? My rank in UPTU is 786 in general and 60 in SC category
  3. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  4. How many government engineering colleges are there under UPTU? Rank required to get admission in these government colleges?
  5. Government colleges under UPTU providing MBA course?
  6. Procedure for admission for B.Pharma in Dipsar? Any exam conducted for admission in government colleges of B.Pharma?
  7. Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Lucknow?
  8. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 2319 GN, 716 GL, 1361 GLBC in UPTU MBA?
  9. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  10. Can I get government college for Biotech in UPTU?
  11. List of the best government and private colleges in UPTU based on my UPTU Rank -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best government college for a general candidate having secured 863 rank in UPTU? -- [New]
  13. Seat in any good government colleges of UPTU after scoring 10941 in General Category? Can I get EC branch in any top 3 private colleges?
  14. Will I get admission in Government Colleges in UPTU for Civil Engineering after scoring 1334 under OBC girls category?
  15. What should I do if I am short of money and I have to study B.Tech from a good college after diploma in Electronics? Which are the good universities where I could pursue B.Tech in Electronics?
  16. College UPTU which offer Biotech? Best colleges for the course in UPTU?
  17. List of best government and private colleges under UPTU?
  18. How much rank is required for taking admission in government colleges under UPTU? I am from Delhi and having diploma degree and belong to SC category
9th July 2013, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in M.Tech in UPTU government colleges? What is the syllabus?

sir i am gate qualifed person so iwant goverment college list and website to the resistration procces
16th November 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in M.Tech in UPTU government colleges? What is the syllabus?

i have done mca from IGNOU. Am i qualified enough to fulfill the academic qualification criteria for taking admission in m.tec C.S
27th February 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

can anyone tell me What is the Syllabus for Entrance exam for Mtech CSE in UPTU .. and when the form will be available ?? plz reply As soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?