18th June 2012, 02:46 PM
Khaliq Tanveer

What is the procedure to apply for B.Ed after clearing B.Com? Am I eligible for B.Ed

I have just cleared my B.Com, what are the procedure to apply for B.ED & m i eligible for B.ED?

14th August 2012, 03:37 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for B.Ed after clearing B.Com? Am I eligible for B.Ed

Bachelor of Education course is 1/2 years course on Education in which students gain knowledge about the Teaching Pattern and profession in both way practical and theoretical.

You are eligible if you have done your B.com from recognized university and hold at least 50 to 55% marks in your b.com.

All most all state's university conduct their own Entrance Examination for B.ed course.

Central Universities like Delhi University ,etc universities also conduct the Entrance Examinations in which students

from any state can appear if they fullfill the minimum qualification criteria.

Some of the universities which conduct entrance examinations for B.ed course are given below.

Delhi University
Aligarh Muslim University
Alagappa University
Annamalai University
Pune Univerity
CCS (Meerut University)

and

many more universities conduct entrance examination for B.ed course.

Different universities have Different notification date for entrance examination.

So,you must first decide the university from where you would like to do your B.ED.

Than apply for same ,you can apply for more than one examination.

Apply for your state examination and any other central universities examinations

Examination Syllabus

1.english comprehension

2.reasoning

3.general awareness

4.aptitude for teaching

Generally notification date of examination is ---- April/May

Examination Date ----------------------------- June.
16th December 2012, 12:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for B.Ed after clearing B.Com? Am I eligible for B.Ed

As you have completed graduation, you can apply for B.Ed program. Usually candidates with 45-50% marks will be considered for admission. Admission is done on the basis of merit. Certain Universities conduct entrance exam for selection. You can appear for state conducted entrance exams or University based entrance tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?