5th January 2019, 04:05 PM
Tupija

What is the procedure to apply for DoB correction on 10th school board certificate?

Sir, my real date of birth is 1999 but on my 10th mark sheet it is 1994. I would like to get it corrected. I gave my 10th from Uttar Pradesh State Board. I passed my 10th in 2014. How can I apply for correction?

19th February 2019, 04:13 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for DoB correction on 10th school board certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupija View Post
Sir, my real date of birth is 1999 but on my 10th mark sheet it is 1994. I would like to get it corrected. I gave my 10th from Uttar Pradesh State Board. I passed my 10th in 2014. How can I apply for correction?
Date of birth in the marksheet can be rectified. You need to visit your school first of all with an application to your principal to correct your date of birth. Either you can ask your school authority to send to U.P. Board Allahabad for making the changes in the marksheet and certificate, or you can it by your own. There may be some charges for making the changes in the marksheet and certificate.

If you want to do it on your own write an application to the U.P. Board Allahabad, make it attested with your principal and send it to the U.P. Board Allahabad office with a supporting document of age proof.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?