16th April 2018, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Correction procedure of DOB in 10th Marksheet of CBSE Board?

Hi, right now I am studying in 11th standard. But in my 10th marksheet of CBSE Board, my Date of Birth is incorrect. I want to do correction. Please tell me about the procedure to do correction for this. Please reply to me immediately.

22nd April 2018, 11:45 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correction procedure of DOB in 10th Marksheet of CBSE Board?

To apply for correction in 10th Marksheet, you will have to fill the Correction form available in the regional CBSE Board office.

Along with this, you will have to submit the School record of your correct DOB attested by Principal of that school.

In addition, you will have to submit DOB proof like Aadhaar Card, etc. for correction to 10th Board Marksheet followed by paying the amount required for correction.

After certain month or weeks, your corrected Marksheet will be delivered at your mailing address. If not, you can collect it from CBSE Regional Office.
6th July 2019, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

After rechecking in English subject 10 marks is increased but not reflected it in the mark sheet. now how can i get corrected mark sheet?
24th December 2020, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

correction procedure of DOB in 10th Marksheet of RBSE Board?
6th February 2023, 01:00 PM
Arshu zabi

Hii I am a student of mmic my mark sheet date of birth incorrect my real date of birth is 20_11_2001 and my mark sheet date is 7_8_2003 so please please �� correct my mark sheet date of birth ������
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?