15th January 2011, 02:41 PM
Gaurav Kulkarni

What is the procedure to apply for Manipal University in 2nd year after doing 1st year Automobile Engineering from Mumbai University?

I am from1st year doing Automobile engineering from Mumbai university i wish to apply for Manipal University for Second year can i do it ??? If yes what is the procedure ??? Please help...

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to take admission in 2nd year in MIT Manipal University after completing 1st year Automobile Engineering in Mumbai University? What is the procedure?
  2. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may i do my 3rd Year B.A or any 1 year graduation course? I've done 1st and 2nd year B.A from Mumbai University but couldn't finish
  4. Procedure to get admission in 2nd year engineering in IIT Mumbai after doing 1st year from Mumbai Engineering University?
  5. Can I switch to Mumbai University from M.A current university after completion of 1st year in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure?
  6. What is the procedure to do B.E in Mechanical engineering from manipal university after completion of diploma in automobile engineering? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in B.Com 3nd year in Rajasthan University if did 2nd year in Mumbai University?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in BCA?
  9. Admission in 3rd year in Mumbai university if I have the results of 1st and 2nd year B.A from Sikkim University?
  10. Will I be able to get admission in BBA 2nd year in Mumbai after completing BBA 1st year from Pune University?
  11. Instructions to apply for Internship in any core company for Automobile 2nd year student?
  12. Instructions to apply for Internship in any core company for Automobile 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for PhD in Ecology with scholarship in Mumbai if completed M.Sc(Ecology & Environment) from SMU?
  14. How to do MS in Germany? I am doing 1st year Automobile Engineering in SRM University
  15. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  16. Can I do 3rd year B.Sc from Delhi having completed 1st and 2nd year B.Sc from Mumbai University?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Finance for MBA 1st year student of Mumbai University?
  18. Transfer from Anna University to Mumbai University is possible?
11th September 2011, 03:22 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What is the procedure to apply for Manipal University in 2nd year after doing 1st year Automobile Engineering from Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurav Kulkarni View Post
I am from1st year doing Automobile engineering from Mumbai university i wish to apply for Manipal University for Second year can i do it ??? If yes what is the procedure ??? Please help...
Change of College

yes,you can surely change your college to Manipal University or any other good college in India..after your 1st year..

you just have to give the lateral entry examination of the college in which you want to take admission..you can get the form from your desired college in which you want to take admission..

after clearing the exam..you will be admitted to the 2nd year of your desired college and then you can continue pursuing your degree..

you can apply for any college you like except for IITs and NITs

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
21st September 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Manipal University in 2nd year after doing 1st year Automobile Engineering from Mumbai University?

I want to take admission in 2 year in manipal from oist bhopal there is a procedure or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?