20th May 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for MHT CET next year if I am from Gwalior?

hiiii guys i am a student of class 12th from gwalior. i have planned to give mhtcet next year. what is the procedure. pls tell me.
thanx in asvance

15th June 2011, 06:09 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for MHT CET next year if I am from Gwalior?

MHT CET 2012 A TENTATIVE NOTIFICATION

MH-CET Last/Important Dates :-

Quote:
Last date to submit MHT CET form?

Information about MHT-CET

“Common Entrance Test” MHT-CET-2011 for all Health Sciences, Engineering and Pharmacy degree courses for the academic year 2011-2012.

The Entrance Test will be held on Thursday, 12th May 2011.

Last Date for Sale of Application Form with information brochures and submission of Application Form At respective Jr. College / High School is 23/03/2011 &

At Divisional Authorities (For candidates who have appeared/passed HSC (12th Std.) or equivalent examination from Outside Maharashtra) is 31/03/2011

Application Cost:-

The cost of the Application Form along with the three information brochures of MHT-CET-2011 and Examination fee is

Rs.700/- for open category and all Outside Maharashtra candidates and Rs.500/- for reserve category candidates

These are the Help Line Numbers You can have contact for any Query

• For Engineering & Pharmacy Courses :- (022) 30233-444 / 445 / 446

• For Health Science Courses :- (022) 22620363/64 (Ext. 317/323), 22652257/59

These some Books you can Refer them while Preparing for it.

These are the Below Books which you can Refer then Individually for MHT CET.

Papers can Be found on these Links and Even my Attachment.

Physics Question Papers

You won't Get anything much in above Links. I would Like to suggest you to Go for Previous year Papers on books.

Some Books are :-

15th June 2011, 06:37 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for MHT CET next year if I am from Gwalior?

Well MH-CET is conducted by the DTE

or the department of technical education Maharastra

for admission in various courses like engineering, medical etc.

MHT-CET-2011 and Examination fee was

Rs.700/- for open category and all Outside Maharashtra candidates and Rs.500/- for reserve category candidates

The exam was conducted in 12th may,

expect the dates to be around this next year as well

forms will be available around december etc.

www.DTE.ORG

17th June 2011, 06:23 PM
rupi

The attached document which is issued by the Government of Maharashtra contains all the details necessary for MHT CET. Please go through it & all your doubts will be clarified.

Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NotificationSaleBrochure2011.pdf(171.6 KB, 56 views)

27th July 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

hey ... iam doing my 12th from rajasthan...and i will complete my 12th in 2012. iam planning to give mht cet engineering exam ....so i just want to know that people living outside maharashtra can apear for test or not....because i want to take admission in veermata tejaji engineering college........so can you please help me??

20th September 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

but wer will we get the forms for mhtcet2012..?? im a repeater gave it last year n want to appear once again..

21st July 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

mht-cet is der in 2013 for doing engineering?????

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?