17th July 2016, 12:39 AM
What is the procedure to become an Air Hostess? How long does it takes to become an Air Hostess?
Hello Sir, I am Rimpa from Delhi, I want to become an Air Hostess. What is the the procedure, and in what superlative time interval the course will complete to become an Air Hostess. Please answer as soon as possible.
19th July 2016, 08:27 PM
Re: What is the procedure to become an Air Hostess? How long does it takes to become an Air Hostess?
In India , Many Institutes offer Diploma , Degree & Certificate courses in air hostess training. You can pursue these courses after 12th. The durations of these courses are 1 year for certificate course & 3 years for diploma & degree courses.
- You should be unmarried.
- Your age should be between 19 to 27 years.
- Your height should be at least 5.2" with balanced weight.
- Your eye sight should be 6/6.
Skills Required For Air Hostess
- Team Work
- Good Communication Skill
- Good Appearance
- Clear Speech & Voice
Top Air Hostess Training Institutes
- Air Hostess Academy , Chandigarh
- Rajiv Gandhi Air Hostess Training Academy , Jaipur
- Air Hostess Academy , Pune
- Kingfisher Training Academy , Mumbai
- Air Hostess Academy , Delhi
- Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training , Mumbai
- Universal Air Hostess Academy , Chennai
- Air India
- Indian Airlines
- Jet Airways
- Go Air
- Sahara India
- Mahindra & Mahindra