25th March 2016, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for an NRI to do medicine course in Indian Medical college?

I am an NRI and I want to do medicine in era medical college UP what are the procedures and fee structure and do I have to write an entrance exam for it ? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure in Medical field for an NRI?
  2. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  3. Procedure to apply in Government Engineering or Medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for NRI student?
  4. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  5. What is the NRI student medical exam eligibility?
  6. How to get admission in medicine without Physics in 12th in NRI quota in private medical college?
  7. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  8. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  10. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  11. Admission procedure of Deccan Medical College Hyderabad? Fee structure for an NRI student?
  12. NRI quota admissions in well known private medical colleges?
  13. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  14. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  15. Can an NRI student write All India Medical Entrance Exams? Is NRI eligible to study in any particular medical college?
  16. What's the applying procedure and fee structure for medicine?
  17. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  18. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?