12th April 2011, 10:50 PM
pradeepnakra

Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?

my daughter is studying in 12th std CBSE syllabus in saudi arabia. we would like to know the procedure for nri candidates thru mh-cet . what is the fees structure for nri for medical & engg.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  2. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  3. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  4. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  5. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  6. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  7. What is the procedure followed for an NRI to do medicine course in Indian Medical college? -- [New]
  8. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  9. Are NRI students allowed for EAMCET? What is the selection criteria? How much is the fee structure for NRI students in Medical Colleges?
  10. Can my NRI student appear for MHT CET this year?
  11. How can NRI candidates apply for MHT CET? Last date of submission of forms for NRI students?
  12. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS?
  13. How may I do get fee structure of DY Patil medical college? How can I avail NRI Quota for admission?
  14. Fee structure and eligibility criteria for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra and MP through NRI quota
  15. What documents to be submitted by an NRI for getting admission to Engineering Colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  17. Am I eligible for regular engineering? Fee structure for Non-NRI quota?
  18. What is the NRI student medical exam eligibility?
25th September 2011, 12:25 AM
brrrravi

Default Re: Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?

If you are an NRI candidate, then you are eligible to apply for admission in Unaided Private Engineering Colleges/Institutes. For the NRI candidates there is only 15% scheduled intake capacity.

The eligibility of the candidates will be verified by the respective University Authorities before permitting them to take admission to the Engineering courses in the State of Maharashtra.
25th September 2011, 12:27 AM
stock

Default Re: Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?

different candidaites's criteria are given in the below link:

http://www.winentrance.com/entrance_exam/mht_cet/MHT-CET-Eligibility.html
25th October 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

please let me know ,how many years are maximum to study in karanataka for the NRIstudent,or is it compulsary that achild must study 5 or 7 years in karanataka before there board exams.or else he will come in nri quota.
11th July 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria of admission for btech ,if skipped aptitude test and wanted admission through NRI quota?????is this possible?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?