19th December 2012, 09:38 PM
Chaudharyravi310

What is the procedure to get selected in the job? I have passed ISC with Maths and Physics

Sir How many marks have to obtain for pass this exam. What is the procedure for selection in this job. I have passed I.sc with math and physics. Am i able to this exam ?

14th December 2017, 01:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get selected in the job? I have passed ISC with Maths and Physics

Yes, you are eligible to appear in job recruitment examination after 12th std. To get job you can appear in entrance examination such as :-

NDA.

SSC CHSLE.

TTE.

The selection procedure varies with different examination but it is mandatory to qualify in all the stages of examination for final selection.

The examination is conducted in mainly written, interview and physical fitness test ( in some of the examination ).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?