17th December 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Is is possible to appear for 12th Physics and Maths papers again? Procedure to enroll for that?

Hi my name is Nicholas and im a commerce graduate. But in odder to pursue my career goals, i need to have a 12th standard physics and maths paper.

Is it possible to appear for a 12th standard physics and maths paper that is recognised? Is so what is the procedure for enrollng myself for that?

Would really appreciate it if you could get back to me with an answer as soon as possible.

17th December 2014, 04:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is is possible to appear for 12th Physics and Maths papers again? Procedure to enroll for that?

No, you cannot appear for Physics and Mathematics paper of 12th standard because you have not completed your 12th standard in Science stream. To be eligible to appear for 12th standard Physics and Mathematics paper, you must have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board. Since, you have completed your 12th standard with Commerce stream, you are not eligible to appear for 12th standard Mathematics and Physics paper.

17th December 2014, 09:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is is possible to appear for 12th Physics and Maths papers again? Procedure to enroll for that?

Now, It is not possible for you to appear for 12th Maths and physics papers. That's because a candidate who took intermediate with PCB subjects are only eligible to appear for these exams. As a candidate, who took Commerce in intermediate, you are not only eligible to apply for 12th maths and physics exams.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?