22nd December 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of NIOS is same as that of ISC? Is NIOS valid for JEE Mains?

sir
i ask some important query given below hope i get response fast
sir i have passed isc 12 but marks is not so good and want to reapper in examination from nios sir i want to ask that syallbus of nios is same as isc board
is this nios passed marks is considerd in jee main citeria
is this necessary to give practical exam
would nios marks would be consider by isc board
please sir mail me and give each and every details of nios

23rd December 2014, 02:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of NIOS is same as that of ISC? Is NIOS valid for JEE Mains?

No, NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) board syllabus is not same as ISC board syllabus. The NIOS board syllabus is entirely different from ISC board syllabus. You can appear for NIOS board examination and the marks you have secured in NIOS board will be considered for JEE Main examination. And the NIOS board marks will not be considered by ISC board. By appearing for NIOS 12th standard board examination, you can appear for JEE Main examination.
23rd December 2014, 11:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of NIOS is same as that of ISC? Is NIOS valid for JEE Mains?

Syllabus of NIOS is not same as ISC syllabus. It is completely different from ISC syllabus.
Your Doubts:-
->Students from NIOS are eligible to appear for JEE exam.
->It is not necessary to do your practical exams again through NIOS board., if you have already passed those exams in your intermediate
->No, NIOS marks are not considered by ISC board.

Students, who have completed their intermediate from NIOS are also eligible to apply JEE main exam. So, you can appear for JEE main exam.
27th March 2016, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, is it necessary for JEE mains preparing student to give improvement test of all 5 subject from NIOS..???
29th July 2020, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

If a X std. pass student takes admission in NIOS science CS stream , when can he appear for XII board exam. I heard that there is only one exam for senior secondary school subjects. No separate XI and XII class exams. Is it true?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?