13th December 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of IIT JEE form submission

sir plz i want to know d full procedure of iit jee form from fee to submitting?

26th April 2015, 02:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure of IIT JEE form submission

There is no special examination for the IIT and the examination is conducted by the CBSE as the JEE examination .

The candidates have to go through the two stages to qualify in for the IIT . JEE Mains and JEE Advance are the entrance examination required to qualify in these to get admission in the IIT .

The application for the JEE examination are released in the month of November and December . The application fee costs ₹ 1000 for the general candidates and relaxation for other candidates .

The examination is conducted in online and offline mode . The examination is held in the month of April .
27th April 2015, 08:14 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure of IIT JEE form submission

It is an entrance exam for the admission in any I.I.T. institute in India Where you have to qualify the Preliminary and Mains exam for the admission in B.tech and then have to go for online counselling for getting any collage.

The form fee is normally Rs 1000 and a candidate can only appear in this exam only two times.

After you get the form then after filling it completely you have to post it via Speed post to the I.I.T. department on given address in form and must remember fill every field carefully because if you fill any field wrong and does not fill any field then you will be treated as a Unfair member.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?